HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-10-2010, 07:29 AM   #1
FLEMING

Liked 21 Times in 11 Posts
Default 80 Monza super gas/rod proven winner

I am selling my 80 Monza, its 2x3 with chromoly cage (will cert to 8.50), New strange struts on the front, dana 60 with all mark williams components, wilwood brakes on the rear, ladderlink adjustable ladder bars, new qa1 shocks/springs. All new wiring, msd components, new fuel cell/bg fuel filter, new rack and pinion. Has deadenbear delay box, turbo action shifter with shift solenoid. Car is like new, Has all hairyglass fiberglass, except roof and quarters.. Car is very light 2,200lbs with me in it and a iron headed small block (i weigh 250).. I have been running it with a very mild 355 and its been running low 6.30's. Car is a former IHRA Super Rod world championship car, its a great pro tree car, I normally run 1.115 in the box leaving at 3,800 rpm.. Goodyears on front and rear have about 50 runs on them.

Car rolling with sbc headers/mufflers $13,000

Or turnkey with 355 mentioned above and powerglide and tci 8" convertor, alcohol carburator, and BG belt driven fuel pump $15,500

I hate to sell it but we have a baby on the way and I dont need to race cars at the moment..

May be interested in trade for GM stocker

FLEMING is offline   Reply With Quote