HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > .90 Heads Up Class Associations > Mid Atlantic .90 Association

Old 09-21-2016, 06:47 PM   #1
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 971 Times in 296 Posts
Default Thank You Racers & Sponsors!!

Just want to take this time to THANK all the members, racers & sponsors for a great 2016 season. As I say time and time again, this association would not survive without any of you. You guys truly are the backbone of this series and make it what it is today. To all the racers, the shows that you put on between each other is by far the best that is out there in .90 racing. You know at ever race you need to have your A+ game or you'll be on the trailer after 1st round. We all know it's a tough and grueling schedule that spans from New England down to North Carolina and as West as Indiana & Illinois. So, for you to take 5 weekends out of you time to come play with us is more grateful to me and the association then you will ever know.

To the sponsors. A big THANK YOU to you also. You receive hundreds if not thousands of proposals per year from racers and other associations asking for support. So for you to come on board and spend it with us is a huge thanks to the support, growth and future of the series and where we are going.

This year saw almost 100 total members (98) running for points which is almost a 10% increase over 2015. We are almost at the brink of having 100 total cars at an event which is huge for a small series and the return of the BBQ added a family aspect to the track that I think everyone loved!

So what's in store for 2017? Well we will find out, possibly some new venues, a friendlier schedule and we will unveil new championship trophies and event trophies at the banquet this year that I think everyone will enjoy.

Thanks once again to everyone on a great 2016 season and here's to a safe end to 2016, a fun-filled holiday season, championship banquet and getting ready for 2017.....

See you all soon!
Rob Keister
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 08:19 PM   #2
SGSST109E

Liked 124 Times in 58 Posts
Default Re: Thank You Racers & Sponsors!!

Rob

A big thank you goes to you for all your hard work. Your a major part of the growth of the series. So THANK YOU for everything you do.

Bill Trum
SGSST109E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 08:26 AM   #3
Dave Bergfeldt

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: Thank You Racers & Sponsors!!

I just wanted to say that is is great to back racing and what a great time it was at the recent Cecil County event! I would say that I speak for all of the racers in that we thank you for your dedication and for all that you do. I look forward to attending as many events as we can in 2017!