HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-11-2010, 11:06 PM   #51
joe tysinger

Liked 12 Times in 1 Post
Default Re: pomona pilgrimage

Okay, Super Stockers, I understand that one round of Qualifying has already happened, and they are probably making their second run right now.. These pictures that are attached are from the flight back to North Carolina. Made it back with no problems..Yeah... Not that you folks would be interested, but the views were just gorgeous.. Thanks for all the well wishes...Dave and Dede, thanks for the message and the call... I just haven't had time to even return calls today.. I spent one day at work, trying to make up for the three and half weeks we've being gone.. Be safe Super Stockers tomorrow.. Sorry I will not be there, but we will be thinking of you all day.. Alice (mrs. mama's mink)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	flying to nc 1.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	5959   Click image for larger version

Name:	flying to nc 2.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	5960   Click image for larger version

Name:	flying to nc 3.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	5961  

joe tysinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:22 PM   #52
joe tysinger

Liked 12 Times in 1 Post
Default Re: pomona pilgrimage

Hi Super Stockers.....
Well, I hope that most of you are home, or almost home (particularly those traveling East from Pomona). Joe has been calling me from each of his overnight stays while traveling back to North Carolina...and tonight he is in Marion, NC...He is very tired and trying to enjoy the scenery along the way.. Wish I had some pictures to include, but I don't. Carolyn and Bobby Howald sent me some photos of our group in Pomona, but Tom Sheehan, I was not able to down size and post.. Lots of tales from Joe on the return trip....we all need to ask Allen and Marilyn Wade about their adventure in Texas with the DMV. Not sure if I got this all correct from Joe, but Texas has a definite length of rig you cannot go over without their "special permit". ( But, not like what we all get for Florida).Guess how many of us ARE in that category, depending on the terminology. ??? The Wades called Joe to warn him, as he was traveling behind them... Joe called me in a panic and I have the computer in front of me looking up Texas DMV rulings, Texas DMV on one phone and our insurance company on another phone... This was definitely a kodak moment... But, Joe made some smaller highways his travel route, and got the heck out of Texas as quickly as he could....BEWARE of Texas DMV laws......Thanks everyone for traveling with us/him....Our daughter is improving, but this week has been a journey in her recovery.. Have a great holiday season....Happy Thanksgiving and a very very Merry Christmas....God bless.....Alice and Joe Tysinger
joe tysinger is offline   Reply With Quote