HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Tech > Support Tech

Old 03-30-2011, 05:59 PM   #1
art leong
VIP Member

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Tire Covers

I'm looking at tire covers for my trailer. Any suggestions?
I have 16 inch wheels.
Old 03-30-2011, 06:26 PM   #2
rallye bob

Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Tire Covers

I just get the cheap canvas ones from Harbor Freight.... Cheap enough, I can afford to get a new set every spring...
rallye bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:26 PM   #3
FED 387
VIP Member

Liked 279 Times in 149 Posts

Art --go to ebay look at item 250791247393 this guy is on there all the time and sells all sizes and number of wheels on your trailer---maybe send him a msg tell him what ya nedd see what he's got ---I bought a set (4) for my trailer about 2 yrs ago from him ---do not remeber what I paid for them at the time but it seemed reasonable and I went over and picked them up cuz he was only about 15 min from my home so I saved on the shipping---I'm happy they held up so far so I'm not gonna bad mouth him at this time-Comp
FED 387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:46 PM   #4
art leong
VIP Member

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by FED 387 View Post
Art --go to ebay look at item 250791247393 this guy is on there all the time and sells all sizes and number of wheels on your trailer---maybe send him a msg tell him what ya nedd see what he's got ---I bought a set (4) for my trailer about 2 yrs ago from him ---do not remeber what I paid for them at the time but it seemed reasonable and I went over and picked them up cuz he was only about 15 min from my home so I saved on the shipping---I'm happy they held up so far so I'm not gonna bad mouth him at this time-Comp
Thanks I was looking over Ebay I bid on a set for my 3 axle trailer from that seller. Seemed reasonable at less than $40 shipped to my door.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:14 PM   #5
art leong
VIP Member

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I got a set.
Thanks
Old 05-13-2011, 04:49 PM   #6
Bob Bender
VIP Member

Liked 372 Times in 80 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallye bob View Post
I just get the cheap canvas ones from Harbor Freight.... Cheap enough, I can afford to get a new set every spring...
Have the same...........work good
Old 05-15-2011, 11:16 AM   #7
Rob Petrie E395
VIP Member

Liked 219 Times in 79 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FED 387 View Post
I got mine from this same seller. He usually has a bunch on there at the same time. Just bid the min bid and if someone out bids you bid on another one and you will get them cheaper. Must be something with the way ebay works since he does it this way instead of just having them with a buy it now price. I got a set of 6 for my trailer a couple of years ago and anytime its parked outside they are on it. They have held up extremely well in the sun.
Rob Petrie E395 is offline   Reply With Quote