HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-03-2011, 04:28 PM   #1
Wade Mahaffey

Liked 17 Times in 7 Posts
Default Where's the live from Immokalee....

Come on fellas "Promote" the good times and fun everyone is having. Make us want to be there if we were'nt working. Tell us about the 75-80 degree weather down there. Share the experience with those that are'nt out yet! I know there are folks on the grounds already....lies being told already...lies in a friendly, fun kinda way I mean. LOL. Good luck everyone and have a safe race. Most of all...enjoy yourself...your doing it right!

Wade Mahaffey
Wade Mahaffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:30 AM   #2
Robbie Welch
Live Reporter

Liked 262 Times in 124 Posts
Default Re: Where's the live from Immokalee....

All right ,Wade here go's. We left Labelle Wednesday ,stayed in a camp ground after PBIR (Whisper Creek ,very nice). The weather has been great, in the 80s then cooling off at night (no generator required). There's about 40-50 rigs here now Im sure they'll come in today. Their was a local news reporter here yesterday to do a story on the race. He had Craig and a couple guys start their cars for shots. They're trying to get support to keep the track open. There's a link on another race site to write the county officials to help the track. We've been riding the bike every day doing the tourist things (airboat ride's, Billies swamps safari, etc.) I've seen more alligators along the roads than on the rides
Robbie Welch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 01:12 PM   #3
Bob Verwold

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I hope they have BIG fences around the entire track. Wouldn't want to roll out of the trailer in the morning (hung over) and see one of those gators by the door........lol.
Bob Verwold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 06:03 PM   #4
Wade Mahaffey

Robbie, come on man...that thing looks fake. Go over and see if it's real! Hey, I told MB to look you up, and provide some "live from" tips. You guys need to team up and put up some good photos of all the fun. I'm suprised you did'nt sign up for Scotty's school. He can teach you how to tighten that stripe up a little! LOL

Wade Mahaffey
Old 02-05-2011, 09:02 AM   #5
Robbie Welch
Live Reporter

Well its day one of the Immokalee two day race. The weather has been great , we ran the TnT yesterday I took 3 shots at the track. Missed the tree 075 6.98, 010 7.01, -006 6.99 I'll take that. Rode the bike to Bonita Beach yesterday the gulf coast is nice. Wade the alligator was real and right on the side of the road.
Old 02-05-2011, 10:10 AM   #6
Wade Mahaffey

Robbie, you should have gone over there and kicked him in his ***, and said...get back in the swamp where you belong. That's what Tommy D would have done....right Tommy! Anyway, sounds like your car is good to go....but then again I thought you quailified #1 last week? FOCUS!

Oh yea, Jimmy is missing you at the shop, he said he may have you cut your retirement race tour celebration short. Don't worry though...I'm gonna take care of it for ya! FOCUS!

Wade Mahaffey
Old 02-05-2011, 04:16 PM   #7
Tom DePascale

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade Mahaffey View Post
Robbie, you should have gone over there and kicked him in his ***, and said...get back in the swamp where you belong. That's what Tommy D would have done....right Tommy! Anyway, sounds like your car is good to go....but then again I thought you quailified #1 last week? FOCUS!

Oh yea, Jimmy is missing you at the shop, he said he may have you cut your retirement race tour celebration short. Don't worry though...I'm gonna take care of it for ya! FOCUS!

Wade Mahaffey
No Wade I would have run like a sissy!!!!!!!!!!!! SH-T Wade I afraid of mice never mind GATORS!!!!!!!!!! Had one outside my house last week did not come out for 3 DAYS!!LOL
Robbie see you on Thursday,
Tom DePascale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:07 AM   #8
Robbie Welch
Live Reporter

Well day one of the two day race is over and lets just say I wasn't FOCUSED. Missed the tree, the car was good. I've just got to get the driver straight. Todays another day, Tommy looking forward to seeing you old buddy. We may stay down in this area until Thursday, looks like some weather may be come up their later in the week. I think I got the photo thing figuredout.
Old 02-06-2011, 01:25 PM   #9
Robbie Welch
Live Reporter

Well my Immokalee race experience is over, lets just say I'm have problems saying FOCUSED. On a good note Rudy and Craig both made it through the first round.
Old 02-06-2011, 04:15 PM   #10
Robbie Welch
Live Reporter

Well even though the rest of our crew didn't fair to well, Craig was able to pull off a much needed win. He was planning on heading home if he didn't do well here today. Were heading to Bradenton.Congratulations Craig