HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > .90 Heads Up Class Associations > Mid Atlantic .90 Association

Old 11-27-2013, 09:21 PM   #1
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 971 Times in 296 Posts
Default 2014 MASCA Schedule

I wanted to give everyone an early Thanksgiving gift. Thanks to the Divisional / Open Schedule coming out a month earlier than normal. I was able to get the MASSA schedule done a month ahead of time so you can all start to plan vacations, days off, etc.

Once again the season will kick off at Atco Raceway on April 26th & 27th which is the weekend before the PC Richards Open. We will be allowed to leave our trailers at the track for the following weekend to save on Gas and Tolls. Next stop will be our normal visit to Maple Grove Raceway on May 17th & 18th for the Sportsman Circuit Showdown. This will also be before the Lucas Oil Event at the Grove and you will be able to leave your trailers at the track. The 3rd stop will be the newest date and the 1st of 2 stops to NE Maryland (I can hear the clapping already that we won’t have 9 weeks off again). Cecil County will host us on June 28th & 29th and then on August 9th & 10th. The August date is the weekend before the Lucas Race. The Last race of the season will be once again at Atco for the Pre-Keystones warm-up on September 27 & 28th.

We will count 6 out of your best 10 races towards the championship so you have 4 mulligans to waste if you would like or if you have a race or two you can't make it too.

So I hope you are excited as I am for the 2014 season. Hope everyone has a great Turkey Day!

2014 MASCA Schedule

April 26th & 27th - Atco Raceway
May 17th & 18th - Maple Grove
June 28th & 29th - Cecil County
August 9th & 10th - Cecil County
September 27th & 28th - Atco
BKSG1198 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 07:33 PM   #2
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 971 Times in 296 Posts
Default Re: 2014 MASCA Schedule

Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up. We will be needing to flip-flop the 1st event at Atco due to a scheduling conflict. The PC Richards Open was originally scheduled for May 2nd to 4th but, a schedule conflict popped up during that weekend and they had to move it to April 25th to 27th which was our original date. So we will be moving the first MASCA / MASGA / MASSA race to May 3rd & 4th, 2014. Sorry for the inconvenience as we tried to get the schedule out and completed ASAP but, sometimes little things pop-up and we need to adjust.

So for those keeping track here is the schedule:
May 3rd-4th - Atco
May 17th-18th - Maple Grove
June 28th-29th - Cecil
August 9th-10th - Cecil
Sept 27th - 28th - Atco

Any questions please e-mail me at Rekeister@aol.com
BKSG1198 is online now   Reply With Quote