HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > All Star Racing Association
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-25-2011, 09:34 PM   #1
Marc LaBrecque

Liked 384 Times in 99 Posts
Smile Thanks to Banks Chevrolet - Cadillac

Hey guy's just wanted to let everybody know about the awsome way we were treated buy the guy's at Banks. My dad wanted a new car so I thought seeing they sponsor our association it was worth giving them a try . I gotta tell you one call to Brad Rose got me with a truley top notch saleperson named Jeramy , he got back to me quickley with the price of the veicle , told me it would be best to order it . The Suv came in in a timley manner and the deal finalize with ease . A very , very good experiance !! So remember the next time your in the market, give the guy's at Banks (JERAMY) a shout . I also had to buy a OEM wheel thru there parts dept and they were asome too, saved me big . Thank you Brad Rose for getting them together with ASRA .

Marc LaBrecque
Marc LaBrecque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 08:51 PM   #2
Patrick Kelliher

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Thanks to Banks Chevrolet - Cadillac

Marc is right. My wife and I recently bought our Equinox there (A two door with a baby wasn't ideal). They were good to us and we will be buying there again in the future.
Patrick Kelliher is offline   Reply With Quote