HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > All Star Racing Association
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-12-2011, 08:51 PM   #1
George Mirza

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Talking Race 6 results and Bonus awards

As posted on the Stock/Superstock forum we had a great weekend at the Valley. The Shootout was killer with Marc Labrecque taking the win over Tom Boucher. On Sunday we had 63 cars and just great weather, who would guess high 70's and low humidity and a barometer of above 29.6 at Lebanon Valley, it was actually quite fast.

I was quite fortunate to have won this race as my car was sub par to say the least. But Tom Boucher was on a roll this weekend with his second final round appearance after he defeated the 2011 ASRA Champion, and his son, in a heads-up GT/CA semifinal race. Jeff Roell was the other semifinalist, who ran under his number which gave me the win and a shot to win the event.

Bonus winners:
ASRA #1 Qualifier: Jim Penta .000
Jim Boudreau's Auto Center #1 Qualifier Defeater: Joe Santangelo
Markow Race Cars Dead on Award: Paul Sutherland
Boucher's Bounty Hunter: George Mirza ( I hope)
Eric Merryfield Best Losing 1st Round Package: D.J. Pires .068 package
B.O.D. Mystery Award: Arnie Martel 30th qualfier

Congratualtions to T.J. Boucher and all the Boucher's for winning the 2011 ASRA Championship!!!!! Outstanding performance, right up until the last rounds of the last race.

As for the rest of the top ten, I don't want to post it until it can be double checked, but it did change quite a bit, stay tuned.

I would like to say "Thank You" for all the kind words that were posted by my fellow racers and fans of the ASRA.

A HUGE THANK YOU to all of our 2011 Sponsors!!!!!!

George Mirza ASRA B.O.D.
George Mirza is offline   Reply With Quote