HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-19-2017, 10:41 AM   #1
Bobby Fazio
VIP Member

Liked 3,494 Times in 426 Posts
Default 87-93 Mustang 5.0 KLMNO Stocker

$20,000 for a great running and very consistent turn-key Stocker.

Perhaps one of the cleanest active NHRA Stock Eliminator fox bodies in the country. Very difficult decision to part with it but I want to focus on Super Stock and home ownership. Featured in many internet articles and race magazines. Never cut and no rust, garage kept its whole life. 302/225/215 and it runs K, L, M, N, O classes depending on year claimed. I run it in L/SA and it runs .65 under in July, .75 under in September, .85 under in October. It has WON Class at 5 National Events. 2015/2016 Gatornationals, 2016 4-Wide Nationals, 2015 Summernationals, and 2014 Keystone Nationals. Great and safe car to learn in or fun car for seasoned veteran.
  • Fazio built C4 trans with JPT 2.75 low gear set and Performance Automatic Reverse manual valve body
  • Frank Lupo Dynamic 8" Converter
  • Strange Pro Race 35 Spline Axles w/ lightweight spool
  • Strange lightweight slotted disc brake system all around
  • Fresh M/T 28" radials and 24" front runners
  • Fast XFI 2.0 system with wideband o2 and endless data acquisition including fuel and oil pressure
  • Dual Sync Distributor to fire in Sequential Mode makes it easy to tune each individual cylinder's fuel and timing.
  • Autometer Ultimate II Playback Tach, Autometer water temp, oil pressure, trans temp, fuel pressure, brake pressure gauges.
  • B&M Custom Mustang Hammer Shifter for factory appearance
  • 1 year old Braille B3121 Lightweight battery stored inside during cold months
  • Crane Fireball HI-6 Ignition with LX92 Race Coil
  • Strange adjustable Struts, QA1 adjustable rear shocks
  • Eibach drag springs front, Team Z drag springs rear
  • Team Z Bolt-in Anti Roll Bar
  • S&W roll-bar with driver side swing-out.
  • Weld Pro Star wheels.
  • Consistent and very easy to dial
  • Working headlights, tail lights, turn signals, power windows, power locks, factory radio for listening to announcements!
If you have crew chief pro I will show you what formulas to use for ET prediction. I've worked closely with FAST and have done all the EFI tuning legwork so no tuning required - never needs to be touched! Very low maintenance (though a Fazio never believes in that). Motor has 100 runs on it and leaks down fine. These motors last because they just don't take much abuse. Total Seal gapless rings, Speedpro pistons .040 over, Callies coated bearings, Ferrea race valves, Manley springs, Comp Cams adjustable roller rockers, Trend pushrods, Sherman lifters, Comp Cam custom grind, Stepped headers and merge collector. Looks like it was driven right off the street and into competition. I'm sure I forgot some stuff but I can be reached at 610-996-8784 or bobby.fazio@gmail.com. Don't message me on here my mailbox is always full and I don't get them. I will never understand how to post photos on this site so search fazio on autoimagery, or check out our website dragracetrans.com gallery and some interior shots on mustangguys.com.

Last edited by Bobby Fazio; 08-25-2017 at 08:43 AM.
Bobby Fazio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 10:39 PM   #2
davidhuff

Liked 120 Times in 42 Posts
Default Re: 87-93 Mustang 5.0 KLMNO Stocker

Could you send pictures to sgthuff@hotmail.com
davidhuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 10:44 AM   #3
Bobby Fazio
VIP Member

Liked 3,494 Times in 426 Posts
Default Re: 87-93 Mustang 5.0 KLMNO Stocker

Last edited by Bobby Fazio; 02-23-2017 at 10:21 AM.
Bobby Fazio is offline   Reply With Quote