HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Top Sportsman and Top Dragster
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-20-2009, 06:02 AM   #1
ScottHall

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Notes & News for LVD Top Dragster Race #3 & #4

Reminding everyone that the field is now a 32 car field........

The reason for the change was that we heard some people weren't going to risk not getting the show and decided against attending.

After the first weekend with NO down time, and very little time to run a sesion, the track and ourselves realize that we can get a 5 round race done on Saturday before 5 p.m.

The turn around times are about 20 to 40 minutes after the previous round is over. We all know that these cars can be turned around quickly. But more importantly, the Top Dragster racers aren't waiting for the final call, they get right up to the lanes. That is the appeal to Lebanon Valley.

An issue that came up during qualifing was everyone lined up in the same lane for the first session, and then ran the same lane again next session.

We don't want to enforce this with run cards.....So...police yourself, and run each lane during time trials, and use your judgement to keep the lane evenly filled. Trust me when I say that most of the other racers know who is running the same lane, and who isn't! Don't become a topic of conversation in the lanes.......

We are expecting more racers this time, so registering will be done at Wayne Hofmanns trailer. He will be parked just on the other side of the fuel shack in the grassy area out back. This area is big, quiet, and close to the staging lanes. The grass is nice, and the ground is solid, so no sinking rigs. We would like to have everyone involved park out that way as to keep the group together. Obviously, just having you there is our main goal!

Qualifing and elimination sheets will be located at my trailer. I have a copier machine, and the tower gives us the results sheets minutes after the rounds are over. I try to get Ken Moses and others parked at the other end of pits a sheet to get the info out and about.

Any questions, please contact us.............

Scott Hall 860-884-9532
Wayne Hofmann 860-946-9434
ScottHall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:34 PM   #2
1855sc

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Notes & News for LVD Top Dragster Race #3 & #4

The weather is suppossed to be beautiful this weekend!!

Can wait!! Had a blast the last time..

Debbie
1855sc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:56 PM   #3
masracing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Notes & News for LVD Top Dragster Race #3 & #4

Sounds like its going to be a great weekend.

Also sounds like a few more cars for this weekend. I even heard rumor that Gary Koebbe is going to come up. That car has been on a roll in the Epping series.

See everyone there!!!

B.J. Masiello
masracing is offline   Reply With Quote