Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2013, 11:09 PM   #12
Nathan Stinson

Liked 4 Times in 1 Post
Default Re: Sliding through the lights trying to stage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Wong View Post
I will tell you what I'm not bashing anyone and I'm pretty easy to find if you has a major problem with opinions. If you think there is not an integrity issue here your not very intuitive and should ban us all. I was there. It is pretty sketchy when two rounds in a row people roll the beams.
So do you or any of the other haters in this thread have proof that people were paid to loose as has been suggested? Looking at the results I see where one guy was -.006 against him.....I doubt that was intentional. Next round was heads up. Based off qualifying results, it looked like Justin was .2 quicker than his opponent so maybe he paid him off but It looks like he would have won that race. The last one who knows. I will give you that but if you are going to accuse someone of paying people to hand him the win in public you should have some facts to bring to the table. If not you are no better than the guy you are accusing IMO. If you were there and had the proof you should have brought it to NHRA's attention and let them handle it.
Nathan Stinson is offline   Reply With Quote