HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-09-2014, 01:53 PM   #521
Michael Beard
VIP Member

Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts
Default Re: Class Nationals event planning

Here's the latest update on the event flyer, blown up now to 11"x17" just to fit all of the amazing and tremendous support that companies both large and small, as well as your fellow racers have pulled together to make this event a reality. I've also reorganized the back to make it easier to find what races have which bonuses available.

...and there are still more announcements to come!

You can also download the PDF version at http://looserocker.com/wp-content/up...ationals14.pdf
Old 02-10-2014, 01:42 PM   #522
Michael Beard
VIP Member

Loose Rocker welcomes Comp Cams as the presenting sponsor of the Quick Fuel Quick 32 CIC Shootouts, part of the Auto Meter Northern Class Nationals, the all Stock and Super Stock event coming to National Trail Raceway in Hebron, OH May 2-4, 2014. In addition to helping keep the Quick 32's a FREE entry bonus for our great customers, Comp Cams will also be awarding a total of (5) $100 Gift Certificates, one to each winner of the two Q32's, the $3K NitroPlate S/SS Combo Warmup, as well as the Ultimate Converter Stock and ATI Super Stock $5K main events.

Comp Cams dedication to performance, service, technology, and results makes them the leader in valve train components. They have also been an unwavering supporter of sportsman racing. It's that passion that makes them more than just another company. Learn more at www.compcams.com
Old 02-10-2014, 05:15 PM   #523
Alex Denysenko

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby didomenico View Post
alex,
do you get a sireeeeen and a flashing blue strobe for the top of your cart too?
Sweet!!
sireen maybe, but no strobe light who can hear it anyway? SO BOBBY I GUESS IF I'M GOING TO BE BOSS HOG,NITRO JOE WILL BE COOTER, BETH, WILL BE A BLONDE DAISY AND YOU'LL BE THE DIPSTICK LOL

Last edited by Alex Denysenko; 02-10-2014 at 05:19 PM.
Alex Denysenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:23 AM   #524
Michael Beard
VIP Member

Painless Performance Products lends its support to the Auto Meter Northern Class Nationals, offering a 65%-off Gift Certificate to each winner of a Quick 32, S/SS Combo, or Main Event. Learn more about the leading manufacturer of automotive electrical systems, fuel injection management systems, electrical components and diesel performance products at www.painlesswiring.com
Old 02-20-2014, 09:37 PM   #525
JWagner

Liked 17 Times in 4 Posts

Will the SS/K and U/SA shootouts be paired on a ladder so the quickest don't run each other first?
JWagner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 01:44 AM   #526
Nitro Joe Jackson
VIP Member

Location: Loudonville, Ohio or where ever the Nitro Lounge is parked
Liked 66 Times in 18 Posts

I'll get with Michael, but if I can I'm going to ladder all the class if we can.
Nitro
Old 02-21-2014, 10:29 AM   #527
Bobby DiDomenico

Liked 88 Times in 45 Posts
Talking Re: Class Nationals event planning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Denysenko View Post
sireen maybe, but no strobe light who can hear it anyway? SO BOBBY I GUESS IF I'M GOING TO BE BOSS HOG,NITRO JOE WILL BE COOTER, BETH, WILL BE A BLONDE DAISY AND YOU'LL BE THE DIPSTICK LOL
Be nice or we will send our politicians over to bankrupt your new state as well!
See you soon buddy!!
Bobby DiDomenico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 11:38 AM   #528
Michael Beard
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro Joe Jackson View Post
I'll get with Michael, but if I can I'm going to ladder all the class if we can.
Nitro
Suits me. Shouldn't be too bad. We can probably rustle up a couple extra hands on deck for that first round to help make that happen. I think it makes sense.
Old 02-21-2014, 01:04 PM   #529
Michael Beard
VIP Member

For anyone that's been hiding under a rock for the last year that didn't realize that Heads-Up runs are an integral part of the Auto Meter Northern Class Nationals, one of our latest sponsors shines a spotlight on that very important part of Class Racing...

Chad Rhodes from Speed Unlimited of Pensacola is posting a $100 Gift Certificate to the winner of the closest Heads-Up run of the weekend! (any elimination run: Class, Shootout, Main Event, etc.)

Old school speed shops are not extinct! Speed Unlimited of Pensacola can help you find the parts you need at the right prices, whether you're local or on the other side of the country. Call 800-874-9655 to talk to the professionals, and make sure to LIKE them on Facebook... You could win a $50 Gift Certificate! www.facebook.com/SpeedUnlimitedPensacola
Old 02-22-2014, 12:23 PM   #530
Chad Rhodes
VIP Member

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Beard View Post
For anyone that's been hiding under a rock for the last year that didn't realize that Heads-Up runs are an integral part of the Auto Meter Northern Class Nationals, one of our latest sponsors shines a spotlight on that very important part of Class Racing...

Chad Rhodes from Speed Unlimited of Pensacola is posting a $100 Gift Certificate to the winner of the closest Heads-Up run of the weekend! (any elimination run: Class, Shootout, Main Event, etc.)

Old school speed shops are not extinct! Speed Unlimited of Pensacola can help you find the parts you need at the right prices, whether you're local or on the other side of the country. Call 800-874-9655 to talk to the professionals, and make sure to LIKE them on Facebook... You could win a $50 Gift Certificate! www.facebook.com/SpeedUnlimitedPensacola
Thanks Michael!! We're thrilled to be a part of the Northern Class Nationals, and the person who wins the closest heads up battle will have definitely worked hard to earn it, and should be rewarded. We're looking forward to the race!