HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-08-2012, 09:58 AM   #1
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 985 Times in 300 Posts
Default MASGA & MASCA Roll into Maple Grove May 19th & 20th

Well, here is the info for Race #3 &4 at Maple Grove Next weekend (May 19th & 20th) for those who are not traveling to Norwalk for the D-3 Race or the Spring Flings in Bristol.

Gate fee will be $30.00 per day for racers, $15.00 for crew members & $70.00 to Lucky (Super Gas) & Myself (Super Comp) in which is paid at the trailer. If you want to come down on Friday night and park they run a “Grudge Night” there so there is a $10.00 fee to get in per person. Gates will be open till either 9 or 10pm that night. If there is a rain-out the gates will be closed and you will be forced to park outside for the night (Similar to what we dealt with last year). Gates will open at 9am on Saturday & Sunday Morning with Time Trials starting at 10am. Eliminations will of course follow our 2 time runs. On Saturday we will be there with their normal Bracket Program, Super Gas and East Coast Stk / Super Stock. Sunday will be the “Sportsman Circuit Shootout” with Super Comp, Gas, Stock / Super Stk and a Beginners Race to benefit the Ronald McDonald House. As always BBQ on Saturday Night as the Donhausers will be making their return to the track. If anyone would like to bring something (Fruit Salad, Slaw, Mac Salad, Dessert) feel free to do so just let me know. Don't be shy to come over to the BBQ, it is free and for everyone!!

I’ve asked Lex & Anthony if they could put something in between Super Gas & Super Comp since we do have a select few who run in both classes and it makes it kind of hectic to get everyone up to the lanes and situated. I’m not sure what will be placed in between the two classes but, Lex said he will work something in.

Last but, not least those of you who want to leave your trailers at the track for the following weekends Lucas Oil Race at the Grove you WILL BE ALLOWED to leave your stuff at the track. Lex just asked me that once we are finished on Sunday if you are leaving your stuff at the track to move everything down to the Garage Area. Dave Mohn & Bob Lang will be laying out the pits for that race so we can’t actually park everything in the spots that we would like for the divisional but, if we can save you a couple of gallon of diesel fuel then that is always a plus. So come down and run both races, run 1, test for the following weekend and get a leg up on the competition but, most important LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!!!

Thanks as always, hope to see a good turn-out at the Grove…
Rob Keister
MASCA President.
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:09 PM   #2
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Default Re: MASGA & MASCA Roll into Maple Grove May 19th & 20th

FYI: The gate time has changed to 8am on Sat & Sun! Time Runs should start around 9am. Just making everyone aware! Weather looks awesome for both days....bring your cars to the Grove!
Old 05-15-2012, 11:14 AM   #3
SG1809

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks Rob,
Hope to see everyone there.
Pat I
SG1809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:24 PM   #4
Glenn Quinn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This will be my first chance to run SG, I normally run the bracket program at the Grove. Dumb question, do you have one spot where you park or should I just park at my normal spot??
Glenn Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:15 PM   #5
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Glenn,

We don't have a specific place to park so you can park in your normal spot. Just look for Lucky's trailer and the MASGA Banner on the back of the trailer door to pay the fee of $70.00. We normally like to try to park down by the scoreboards, this way it's not a long walk for the BBQ. Don't know a schedule as of yet as far as rotation goes but, if I can find out one before Saturday I will pass it along.

Rob