HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > .90 Heads Up Class Associations > TNT Hot Rod Super Series
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-13-2011, 09:31 PM   #1
Ted Barnes

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Completion of TNTSS races

As of today, there are two TNTSS races "in progress". The Cayuga May 20 race with 6 cars left and the June 10 race (which was the May 6 race) that is only part-way into round 2.

After much thought and discussion, here’s what we’re going to do...

We’ll finish last Friday’s race (June 10) on Saturday July 2 at DTRP. Everyone left in eliminations will run the 1st qualifier with the rest of the TNTSS field. Then the remaining cars from June 10 will eliminate as per the ladder right before the 2nd qualifier. Then the remaining 7 come back....4...2...and we’re done before normal TNTSS eliminations begin for that day.

That is of course, assuming we are not finishing the race from the night before (Friday July 1)....if that happens, I may slit my wrists.

Point of clarification – there was some discussion on Friday night about “reverting back to previous round” as per TNTSS rules. Because we are well into the ladder, we will NOT revert back to round one. We will just continue where we left off. This means that any round two wins will stand (Harry Phelps, Mark Herbold, Paul Young). That rule was put in place assuming we would stop eliminating and split the purse. With the ROC this year, clearly we want to run each race out to determine a winner.

I know that back on May 6, we DID revert back...but that was only 2 pairs into round one....and the track conditions were terrible for those 2 pairs.

Regarding the Cayuga rain date, at this point it looks like we’ll run that at St Thomas on Saturday August 20 (tentative).

Any questions, please contact me directly.
Thanks
Ted