Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-29-2017, 09:02 PM   #1
Tim H
VIP Member

Liked 430 Times in 142 Posts
Default 1978 Monza bracket racer

$15,000 USD ... located in Kingston Ontario Canada 30 minutes from USA bridge,
Drag race car.Round tube chassis from the firewall back.Full cage,front and mid plates. Rack and pinion steering. 9" ford rear Strange center section, spool and axles w/4.57 gears. 498 ci BB Chev,Comp cams roller cam and lifters,Crane stud girdle,SRP pistons,Holley 1050 Dominator,close to 700hp. Hooker super competition headers. MSD ignition.TH400 ATI full manual reverse pattern valvebody,ATI treemaster convertor,trans cooler,chrome moly driveshaft. Wilwood 4 wheel disc brakes,4 link with wishbone and anti-swaylinks, wheelie bars and chute. Fiberglass front end and 2 hoods. Full Autometer guages,B&M shifter, Shiftnoid, racing alternator and starter.Electric fan,water pump, BG fuel pump. Ran 6.07 @ 114 mph last time out launching off foot brake.All it needs to go racing is a new battery and gas. (I will fill the cell with VP for buyer LOL).I also have fiberglass doors and hatch to go with the car. Please contact by private message as I work irregular hours, thanks

Last edited by Tim H; 07-03-2017 at 07:18 PM. Reason: reduced price
Tim H is offline   Reply With Quote