HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock

Old 04-18-2014, 06:23 PM   #611
Michael Beard
VIP Member

Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts
Default Re: Class Nationals event planning

Jok Nicholson is already a prolific sponsor of the Auto Meter Northern Class Nationals through his Trailer Toad and Trailer Jax companies, putting up thousands of dollars in cash, gift certificates, product and contingency postings. Nicholson has added Collector Cable to that list, posting $25/Win contingency. You can find out more about the NHRA-accepted tether system with the "Racer Friendly Pricing" at www.collector-cable.com, or call 319-404-7001.

For a refresher course on the extensive programs at this event offered by Trailer Toad and Trailer Jax, see http://classracer.com/classforum/sho...ad.com&page=23
Old 04-19-2014, 09:40 AM   #612
X-TECH MAN
Banned

Liked 235 Times in 110 Posts
Talking Re: Class Nationals event planning

Wishing everyone good luck. This HAS to be the best race of the decade. Hope the weather is great and not hot like the last one. Just a reminder for Mike to not forget sending me the winner and runner up names and address of the U/SA class so I can send them a check ASAP. LOVE the posting of $100 for the OLDEST racer from Dick Butler and Grand Pa's Garage. I will do the same also if its OK with you. Old guys rule ! I will be there in spirit.
Terry
X-TECH MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 10:15 AM   #613
Dan Lattimore

Liked 158 Times in 38 Posts
Smile Re: Class Nationals event planning

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-TECH MAN View Post
Wishing everyone good luck. This HAS to be the best race of the decade. Hope the weather is great and not hot like the last one. Just a reminder for Mike to not forget sending me the winner and runner up names and address of the U/SA class so I can send them a check ASAP. LOVE the posting of $100 for the OLDEST racer from Dick Butler and Grand Pa's Garage. I will do the same also if its OK with you. Old guys rule ! I will be there in spirit.
Terry
Terry----- Come on up and ride with me to watch the SS/K shootout ----- It'l be like the old days :-)
Old 04-19-2014, 10:37 AM   #614
Michael Beard
VIP Member

Terry - Thanks! Check PM's...

Agent1320 was spreading the news on DragRacingOnline about the Auto Meter Northern Class Nationals...
http://dragracingonline.com/agent132...-xvi_4-12.html
Old 04-22-2014, 07:23 PM   #615
Michael Beard
VIP Member

Think we're done announcing sponsors for the inaugural NCN, even though we're just over a week away? Think again! This one may seem a little unorthodox... a race track sponsoring an award at another facility. There's a good reason behind it, though!

Dragway 42 in West Salem, OH is undergoing not just a facelift, but a complete reconstruction from the ground up. The historic facility retains its name, and little else, as both the 1/4-mile and pits will be in new locations. Wordy descriptions aren't enough... go check out www.dragway42.com for photos and progress reports on a brand new facility in a familiar location!

They're busy building, so the cabin fever to do something for the sportsman racer is overwhelming. Dragway 42 wanted to show their support for sportsman racers by posting $250 to the #1 Qualifier in Super Stock. Get to work on that tune-up folks, and in the meantime, bookmark www.dragway42.com to stay up to date on the new build!