HOME MAGAZINE FORUM RULES SPONSORS CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > Buckeye Stock/Super Stock Drag Racing Series

Old 04-13-2017, 12:41 PM   #1
Ross Family Racing

Default 2016 Runoff Race May 13th

OK here it is. The Runoff race for 2016 will take place on Saturday May 13th @ National Trail Raceway. There is a S/SS Combo race the same day promoted by Jack Porter that pays $5000 to win and a total purse of 10K. I spoke to Jack and Mike Fornatero at National Trail and they said that would be great to have our runoff with them. I figured that many of our racers will be there anyhow so it would work out great.
N/SS racers take note that Jack does not run N/SS cars with his race. The N/SS racers qualified for our runoff race can run brackets as well that day.
We will look for a date to have OUR S/SS combo that was to be held on April 8th at NTR but was postponed due to the purchase of the track and repairs that the new owners wanted to do.
I'll provide more detailed information as we get closer to the race date.
Ross Family Racing is offline   Reply With Quote