HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-29-2023, 08:57 AM   #1
Larry Hill
Live Reporter

Liked 9,751 Times in 2,035 Posts
Default Another Apology To Pat Cvengros

After communicating with Pat Cvengros he supplied facts that I was incorrect in my post. Pat sent me information showing that there was no reduction part in the 2002 AHFS. So all of this is based on my false assumption.

" I know the AHFS was in affect at that time and according to the rules: a competitor my have requested a reduction in Hp rating. The scale for reduction was based on the year’s previous runs by that combination. The reduction was written as 1.25% if the fastest run was quicker than -.165 under the National index and the class average was below -.550. If the quickest run was -.115 to -.164 under the reduction was 2.25%. So to receive a 35 Hp reduction using the 2.25 % I believe the start Hp would have to be 1555hp. Would y’all mind running the numbers to check my math. And for example a 15 Hp reduction on an engine rated at 420 the start Hp would have to be 666 Hp. I wonder how all this happened with the AHFS in affect."

Again my apologies
Larry Hill is offline   Reply With Quote