HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-13-2007, 08:42 AM   #11
donald raiser

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

just mailed a check, wish i could have sent more. get well soon.

dj raiser
donald raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 08:57 AM   #12
Paul Merolla

Liked 232 Times in 57 Posts

Bob - I just donated with paypal on the DYA site but there wasn't any way to designate it for Kaylee...it's from kickinwing283@netzero.com and should go to the Greer family....Thanks

Paul Merolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 10:07 AM   #13
Anne Toews

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Count me in. I just sent a check to The Kaylee Greer Recovery Fund at the Wilson & Muir Bank. And I'll send a card to Kaylee at the hospital.

L.A.W. Automotive
Anne Toews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 10:49 AM   #14
Adger Smith
VIP Member

Liked 677 Times in 261 Posts

Now Thats what Bob is talking about, it dose not have to be big everything helps. Bob wants all that use DYA paypal to know that what you donate will go to the Greer's DYA is paying the paypal fees so they get 100% of what you send. We are glad to see posts and it dose not matter how you send you donation.
Anne, Bob Pagano says hello to you, he remembers you from back in the day at Island [the patch] Dragway.

Adger Smith
Old 04-13-2007, 12:45 PM   #15
Anne Toews

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Adger - Send Bob my best. I was at the "patch" recently. Duke is still inspecting & Hank is still in the tower. They've got to be there over 40 years! Mrs. K. doesn't come down from the house anymore. Her daughter & son-in-law have been running the operation for quite sometime now.

L.A.W. Automotive
Anne Toews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 01:32 PM   #16
LouisJeffery

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

We just mailed a donation to the recovery fund and ordered the decals. This is a important situation that can not be overlooked.

Old 04-13-2007, 11:05 PM   #17
ssladyracer

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

Just wanted to say thank-you for all the donations, thoughts and prayers. Kaylee is now off the respirator but still has the trach tube. They are keeping her on pain medication and she still is running a fever but has no infection in her body. She has a long hard road to go but she is a tough little thing. Please just keep her in your prayers and remember her family. Anyone who can attend the Benefit race please do there will be many other things going on to make a donation such as the silent auction, a cornhole tournament, and maybe Karokee. There are raffle tickets being sold for $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00 on a 2007 roketa 50cc scooter and second prize is a homemade quilt. I am sure they will be sold at the Race. The decals seem to have been a big hit. Again send her a picture of your car with the decal she will be amazed at how many people from across the country know about her. Thanks again

Donna [:-happy2-:]

Never look down on anyone, that's only possible in Heaven to watch over someone, and from what I hear if you think you are superior on Earth the Gates of Heaven will humble you.
ssladyracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 08:56 AM   #18
mishsc

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I made a donation when they had the fundraiser at the local slotcar track in louisville.My car wont be ready for the benefit race but i will be there no matter what,and will get my stickers at the race.
SHANE SCHINDLER
SCHINDLER RACING
mishsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 11:08 AM   #19
ssladyracer

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

I would like to thank Bob Pagano and Charlie Ford for their time and their efforts in raising money for Kaylee. I have never met nor spoke to either but one email has started a snowball that continues to grow. For both of them to jump in as quickly as they have they both need to be shown some kind of appreciation. No one needs to feel obligated because in todays world we all know how hard it is just to get through the week. As I have said many times before any and all donations big or small mean so much but the one thing that costs nothing but is priceless is prayer. If all that have donated include that along with the ones that can't donate just say a prayer she has to get better. Most that are donating and praying do not even know Kaylee and that in itself is a miracle. People across the country are really concerned about Kaylee's recovery and her family. It has been and will continue to be for a while a rollercoaster ride for the Greer family. I hope more ups than downs for them.
If you think about it there has been a lot of freak accidents lately and they seem to be happening more often. Life and everyday is precious, never forget that. This incident has really made me realize that.
I will quit now before I sound like I am giving a sermon. [:-good-:]

Thanks again to Bob, Charlie and all for helping Kaylee and her family

Donna Morris

Never look down on anyone, that's only possible in Heaven to watch over someone, and from what I hear if you think you are superior on Earth the Gates of Heaven will humble you.
ssladyracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 05:33 PM   #20
Oldtimer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thank you Donna, No Thanks needed.
I have received some more donations and I think that there are a few more checks comming. To date I have $1009.00
Thank yous to:
Marty Smith
Paul Merolla
Bo & Julienne Graig
Anonymous--A big thank you

Charlie Ford is at Dallas and will also be at Belle Rose, LA if you want to help see him there. Its not to late, this family will need help long after we send our help so Prayers are also in order.
Also, If you made a donation and left out your address and want it on the list to the Greer's that I am going to send email me at paganorobert@hotmail.com
bp133 Bob Pagano
Oldtimer is offline   Reply With Quote