HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Parts: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-02-2009, 02:07 PM   #1
Mike Meier

Liked 40 Times in 8 Posts
Default Hoosier Front Tires 27" x 4.5" ---15 inch rim

I bought a new pair of front tires for my car over the winter however I inadvertently ordered them one inch too tall. Before I go through the hassle of returning them to Summit I figured I would post here and see if anyone local to New Jersey was in need of a new set. I paid about $141.50 each tire plus $11.95 shipping, I'll take an even $290. I can even deliver in northern NJ since I travel for work, so I am flexible OR if you are heading down to Atco for the National Open this weekend I am 99% sure I am headed down there.

Hoosier Front Tires 27" x 4.5" for a 15" rim ---- part # 18106
These tires have not been mounted, nor have they been sitting in the outdoors. In fact they sat in my living room for a few days before I could take them down to my trailer to eye them up against what i have on there.

Or if someone has a brand new pair of Hoosier front tires that are 26" x 4.5" for a 15" rim and would like to straight-up trade, that would work too. But I am only interested in brand new, not "it has a couple runs on it".