HOME MAGAZINE FORUM RULES SPONSORS CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Class Racer Builds

Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM   #1341
Nmbr1GMfan
VIP Member

Liked 481 Times in 177 Posts
Default Re: H-I-J '76 Nova re-fit.

Sunday came and went with me riding the couch all day, that wasn't the plan but thats what happened. Worked on it some today and realized I never got any head dowels so I had to leave and track them down then go back for a couple hours so little progress but here's where we're at. Back to it for a bit tomorrow. If I could impart a nickels worth of free advice to any newbs like me I would tell them to pay close attention to how full you fill the block I paid close attention and still only have about a blade of grass worth of clearance from the torqued head bolt to the Hardblok after decking. I wanted to fill it as much as possible but after seeing it done I should have left it a tick lower. Some assembly required, warranty is pro rated and your results may vary.

Last edited by Nmbr1GMfan; Yesterday at 11:05 PM.
Nmbr1GMfan is offline   Reply With Quote