HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-28-2023, 07:31 PM   #1
Cglrcng

Liked 121 Times in 58 Posts
Default LO75 and LO76- Bakersfield Double-Anyone Reg having Issues?

Before I make a call to Div. 7, just checking to see if anyone else is having the same issues that I and Scott McClay are having? (And has DIV7 already been bombarded with other phone calls concerning the Famoso Entry Situation).

1. The Bakersfield DIV7 double flyer went up on Sept. 5th.
2. No reg link appeared at least for me until last Saturday, clicked on it and it took me to the Purchase Competitor/Driver/Car/Crew purchase link.
3. We purchased 1 Car/Driver Entry (for both races) LO75 and LO76 (Qty 1, Price 400.00, Fee 3.00, Total 403.00 (and 1 Test and Tune for Wednesday, Qty 1, Price 100.00, fee 3.00, Total 103.00).

So far so good. The "Order Summary" Printout Starts out with RACER AND CREW ENTRY
OCT 05 2023 to OCT 08 2023 from TBA to TBA
Event

Price Type Price Level Qty Price Fee Cost
__________________________________________________ ___
Car & Driver Entry GA 1 400.00 3.00 403.00
Test and Tune 1 100.00 3.00 103.00

4. Next up may be a bad referral link in the Ticket purchasing process setup that may be causing issues it appears as the very next line on the "Order Summary" printout states:

"Thank you for registering for the NHRA Baby Gators on March 2-5,
Please make sure to fill out the tech card an waiver below prior to
arriving

Click here for tech card (that link took me to the correct LO75 and LO 76 Tech Card-Famoso Dragstrip - Oct 05 thru Oct 08), no issues, tech card completed, and printable email confirmation received.

Click here for JDRL Tech Card (that link is unused on my entry, not clicked).

Click here to sign waiver (that link when clicked on it takes me to the online waiver page)-Which is completely blank, cannot load the page after many attempts on at least 2 different devices.

**It appears (at least to me (I am an IT Tech by trade), that the bad referral noted above was just a bad entry in the Event Entry Link causing issues for some, not for others or not, and it is referring to GA (Gainesville Raceway), and the wrong LODRS race in March that was already completed months ago. But The Tech Card links were set up correctly, unknown why the waiver page will not open and load, so I cannot say if it will turn out to refer to the correct Event (Bakersfield or The Baby Gators or not yet.

At the bottom of the page:

delivery Method : Delayed Print at Home. Same thing with the separately later e-mailed Order Confirmation (Will call is listed, all the info is correct and refers to Oct 5-8th, Facility: Event

Delivery Selection: Delayed Print at Home

Ok, Scott McClay purchased on Saturday Sept. 23 also at the same approx. time I did his Comp Elim. Car/Driver/Crew Entry tickets. And as of this AM September 28, neither 1 of us has received the Print at home ticket links. (Emailed me, then we talked on the phone, subsequently I just spoke to Jon Irving (they usually purchase there at the gate avoiding the issue), but stated he is seeing others discussing the same issues with me a few mins ago while I was typing this up.

* If you are also having issues with entry for this event please just briefly state here, how far you got in the process (if your entry ORDER SUMMARY lists Baby Gators or GA at all, please state that), and I will call Div.7 and inform them the issue(appears to be to me, at least), is simply a bad referral in their flier links or ticketing system and suggest kindly a fix, and if you already called Div7 I will not call them, and just get them to fix the issues at the gate at Famoso on Wednesday AM with everyone else (and sign the waiver in person I guess). Then will inform Scott by text on what's up, as he will not arrive until Wednesday late.

TY all for your time. (Not trying to create waves, but this online entry process needs a bit of house cleaning but that is above my pay grade, and not my business...until now when I need to use it). Lol.

Lastly as of this moment, neither one of us have received the Print Tickets at home link yet. (I am paid, I am going, they will fix it there or won't, and will enjoy seeing everyone else that is there also!) I just think if they fixed 1 line of code, 1 link, it would cure all their ills before the event.

Gary
Old 09-28-2023, 09:16 PM   #2
Cglrcng

Talking Re: LO75 and LO76- Bakersfield Double-Anyone Reg having Issu

91 views so far (but zero answers yet), either nobody but us is going, or everyone is paying at the gate so they bypass these crazy online registration issues (pretty much what Jon Irving said), or they are all too involved with getting their own pre-paid entry data fixed right now, already got it fixed, and just don't care, registered for the event long ago, have yet to see the post, or don't wish yet to conceal they are coming for this duck at his re-debut after 26 yrs. away! (And are some/all sitting back rubbing their hands, and flipping coins to see who wins the fun ride).

Or, you have all been through this crazy stuff ever since covid-19 entered the picture and are just tired of it...And just quietly thinking to yourselves "he will figure it out."

Either way it is, I'll see ya there!
Old 09-29-2023, 12:32 AM   #3
Tom O

Liked 134 Times in 31 Posts
Default Re: LO75 and LO76- Bakersfield Double-Anyone Reg having Issu

It's not just you, there is a bunch of racers with same problem on D7's Facebook page. I hope D7 is aware of the problem, I did my tech card on Sat & paid this morning didn't have a problem that I'm aware of,printed my confirmation & will bring it with me. You would think a major motorsports sanctioning body would have their act together, but I guess that's asking too much.They have your money, I think you're all set.
Tom O is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 09-29-2023, 12:36 AM   #4
Cglrcng

Ty Tom! That is what I figured also, 1 line of code not change when they did a copy/paste job seems to have set it in motion. Just my 2 cents, their coder could fix it in 2 mins.
Old 09-29-2023, 06:33 PM   #5
DG

Liked 324 Times in 80 Posts

I have tried twice to enter and both times it did not work for me.

Update: I tried again, but logged into PACIOLAN before filling out my entry and submitting. It worked this time.

Darin Grossi

Last edited by DG; 09-29-2023 at 07:14 PM.
DG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 10:13 PM   #6
Cglrcng

Quote:
Originally Posted by DG View Post
I have tried twice to enter and both times it did not work for me.

Update: I tried again, but logged into PACIOLAN before filling out my entry and submitting. It worked this time.

Darin Grossi
Darin, did it still have That Baby Gators line in the printed "Order Summary"?

I think the Waiver was also attached to my tech card at the end, instead of at the Waiver link, but that did not print out when I recvd. the Tech Card confirmation. (the standard Waiver link just comes up blank still, page just does not load). But looking at the last line of the tech card link the code refers to the Waiver being attached to the Tech card.
Old 09-29-2023, 10:19 PM   #7
B.Aceves

Liked 12 Times in 5 Posts

You are definitely not alone . I emailed the division director Matt and received a response that they are basically aware of this and assured me my entries were good .
What I did do was print copies of everything I could to have with me if there is a problem.
I was also told by another racer they do not send print tickets at home for the divisional . They should have everything at the gate and wrist bands .
B.Aceves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 10:34 PM   #8
DG

Liked 324 Times in 80 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cglrcng View Post
Darin, did it still have That Baby Gators line in the printed "Order Summary"?

I think the Waiver was also attached to my tech card at the end, instead of at the Waiver link, but that did not print out when I recvd. the Tech Card confirmation. (the standard Waiver link just comes up blank still, page just does not load). But looking at the last line of the tech card link the code refers to the Waiver being attached to the Tech card.
Baby Gators was in the order Summary that ultimately did not work. When I logged in first and got through the process, there was no mention of the Baby Gators.
DG is offline   Reply With Quote