HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock

Old 03-12-2019, 08:08 PM   #21
Dan Lattimore

Liked 158 Times in 38 Posts
Default Re: Cost to attend Baby Gators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane Eiskant II View Post
Danny talking about country time and vodka is going to have my looking for another old friend who I’ve known since I was still sh%#&@$? Yellow Jim Marshall and go to the store 😂
If you see him tell him Dad and Son said hello.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:51 PM   #22
B Parker

Liked 2,312 Times in 455 Posts

Danny You come to the Dave Lebrun/ Alan Peters Memorial race and I will pay your way in. And I guaranty it will pay a lot more than a Divisional Race. Barry
B Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 03-13-2019, 01:27 AM   #23
Dan Lattimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Parker View Post
Danny You come to the Dave Lebrun/ Alan Peters Memorial race and I will pay your way in. And I guaranty it will pay a lot more than a Divisional Race. Barry
Barry-- What you guys are doing is very admirable and not an easy task . Your offer is very gracious and greatly appreciated but not necessary, I would be happy to pay my way in. As soon as I saw what you were doing to honor both Dave and Alan I started looking into ways I could come without going around NYC. --- I love racing Div.1 the tracks are great and I've made a lot of wonderful friends there. I live right off I95 South just before Richmond , everything South is flat and a breeze on cruise control , heading North is like my old bones taking an *** whippin . not to mention the toll roads. I'm going to try to come but if I can't I will be happy to send a donation to the pot. It's going to be a great race----Thanks again , Danny

Last edited by Dan Lattimore; 03-13-2019 at 01:31 AM.
Dan Lattimore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 10:41 AM   #24
HR9121
Live Reporter

Liked 2,866 Times in 640 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcarter View Post
On the bright side though if things had fallen your way toward the end of the year you’d have been in the hunt for championship, which as they say...priceless!

Speaking of, hope your daughter is improving and you get back out soon.
Jim I would've paid 10 more for a championship lol! And she's doing really good and looking forward to Charlotte, thanks for asking.
Liked
Old 03-13-2019, 12:15 PM   #25
Eric Merryfield

Liked 467 Times in 113 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Lattimore View Post
Barry-- What you guys are doing is very admirable and not an easy task . Your offer is very gracious and greatly appreciated but not necessary, I would be happy to pay my way in. As soon as I saw what you were doing to honor both Dave and Alan I started looking into ways I could come without going around NYC. --- I love racing Div.1 the tracks are great and I've made a lot of wonderful friends there. I live right off I95 South just before Richmond , everything South is flat and a breeze on cruise control , heading North is like my old bones taking an *** whippin . not to mention the toll roads. I'm going to try to come but if I can't I will be happy to send a donation to the pot. It's going to be a great race----Thanks again , Danny
Dan,

Plan on coming for both days that weekend for our all stars races. My daughters in Richmond now, so I know all about the desire to avoid NYC, once a year whether I need to or not, I punish myself with a GW bridge crossing, always stating never again....

64W-81N-78-287-87N-90 is one way, a bit further but a pleasant ride.

95-17 just north of fredicksburg to 81 in Winchester-78-287-87N-90 to the valley is a very very nice tow I did on the way down to Bradenton in January this year. Look out for speed traps on 17, rest of trek is pretty drama free.

Eric
Old 03-13-2019, 12:51 PM   #26
Dan Lattimore

Eric---Thanks for the travel information I'm going to look into it. I'm close by if your Daughter needs anything.
Old 03-14-2019, 01:50 AM   #27
B Parker

Liked 2,312 Times in 455 Posts

Danny send me your mailing address and I will send you info on the race. We would be glad to have you add to the Memorial fund. We are not looking for a big money sponsor but would not turn one down. We hope to have at least 50 personal and businesses contribute to this race. You can skip going threw NY City going to Lebanon from the South. It's really not that bad of a ride. It sucks if like me you live in Ma and can't avoid going threw NY City when getting home from the south. Hope to see you there. Barry
B Parker is offline   Reply With Quote