HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-16-2014, 06:56 PM   #1
pmhc

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default screwed

well guys they kicked my thread out the other day because I guess I named a business that screwed me on a super stock engine. I had to call the attorney general's office in the great state of Washington and file a complaint. Now I have an attorney in Noth Bend Washinton to file a law suit againt them. When they kicked my thread off of here they said there was two sides to every story so does that mean I can post the name of the business if I win the law suit??? Listen guys don't ever buy a engine fron across state lines it will cost you 5k just to get a attorney to work for you.
pmhc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 04:17 AM   #2
Phillip marvetz

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: screwed

Unfortunately we are not allowed to share our bad experiences with people that enjoy stealing from racers on this forum. I've had engine builder in Florida send me a new engine with used parts and not anywhere near stocker legal and just recently I got ripped off by a pretty well know Chevy racer out of Lancaster Ca on a 63 Nova that was supposed to be turn key and ready to race. Maybe I'll learn this time to only deal with locals. Good luck to you.
Old 06-05-2014, 01:48 PM   #3
Jim Wahl
Veteran Member

Liked 672 Times in 121 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Jim Wahl Send a message via Yahoo to Jim Wahl
Wink Re: screwed

It would be nice to be able to warn other racers about unscrupulous people such as these but I think what is happening is the powers that be here on this forum must watch their six as they might be taken to court for allowing people to make accusations about others, whether they are true or not. Phillip I personally feel your pain, if you know what I mean. Jim

Jim Wahl....NHRA #2239 S/SS - IHRA # 8 Stock, D2 Stock Champion (forever I guess)
2019 Baby Gators Stock Champion
2009 D2 National Open Stock Champion
1981 D2 West Palm Beach LDRS SS Runner Up
Past President, Southern Stock / Super Stock Association.
SSSSA Forum Moderator
Jim Wahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 06:59 AM   #4
Robert Simpson

Liked 20 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Wahl View Post
It would be nice to be able to warn other racers about unscrupulous people such as these but I think what is happening is the powers that be here on this forum must watch their six as they might be taken to court for allowing people to make accusations about others, whether they are true or not. Phillip I personally feel your pain, if you know what I mean. Jim

Jim did you have a similar experience like Phil? I have heard a couple stories of the person Phil is referring to, but from other customers/racers. Did something happen to you? I can say the same thing my father bought some new SS heads years ago, out of the box they were wrong called the well known engine builder (not the one Phil dealt with) and he said that the "Medal was old"!? What? Anyway, you know my dad real kicked back. But, that day he confronted him at the track at his trailer with the heads and he said he would do nothing about it. Well my dad real calmly THREW the heads some distance into a garbage can next to him! The guy and the people around him look surprised to say the least. There are other stories. Sorry to be long winded.
Robert Simpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:37 AM   #5
nickh

Liked 219 Times in 96 Posts

Robert I got thrown off here for posting 1 ad 1 single time in the classifieds.... I sent Jack and Ken some microfiber towels and never got a thank you or nothing. They never responded to my pm's oh well. And I thought very seriously at one time about being a sponsor on here but changed my mind after that.
nickh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:45 AM   #6
Jim Wahl
Veteran Member

Liked 672 Times in 121 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Jim Wahl Send a message via Yahoo to Jim Wahl
Wink Re: screwed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Simpson View Post
Jim did you have a similar experience like Phil? I have heard a couple stories of the person Phil is referring to, but from other customers/racers. Did something happen to you? I can say the same thing my father bought some new SS heads years ago, out of the box they were wrong called the well known engine builder (not the one Phil dealt with) and he said that the "Medal was old"!? What? Anyway, you know my dad real kicked back. But, that day he confronted him at the track at his trailer with the heads and he said he would do nothing about it. Well my dad real calmly THREW the heads some distance into a garbage can next to him! The guy and the people around him look surprised to say the least. There are other stories. Sorry to be long winded.
Robert, Let's just say the answer to your question to me is yes. I'm not gunna elaborate her but when I see you next time I'll be glad to tell you about it. Jim

Jim Wahl....NHRA #2239 S/SS - IHRA # 8 Stock, D2 Stock Champion (forever I guess)
2019 Baby Gators Stock Champion
2009 D2 National Open Stock Champion
1981 D2 West Palm Beach LDRS SS Runner Up
Past President, Southern Stock / Super Stock Association.
SSSSA Forum Moderator
Jim Wahl is offline   Reply With Quote