Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock

Old 02-13-2018, 06:57 PM   #71
David Lee
VIP Member

Liked 246 Times in 99 Posts
Default Re: racers beware

Quote:
Originally Posted by james schaechter View Post
Specific commitments would be welcome Bill. You have been dodging the delivery for awhile on line with these fuzzy agreements. So far, that has not been working. You have time to post, you could call so we could work out the details.
Has bill returned home or contacted anyone, or is he still stuck behind some more bars?
David Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 07:50 PM   #72
Bill Diehl

Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts

Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Lee View Post
Has bill returned home or contacted anyone, or is he still stuck behind some more bars?
Why do you continue to make an *** out of your self? 43 people got there parts the only one that did not was Dave this is none of your business but since you had to stick your 2cents in and continue fanning the flames you are digging your grave you can take that to the bank hopefully the other racers will share there dealings with me but that's usually not how it works that's a shame just like my concrete business 5000 happy campers btw I have contacted both parties now that I am back and hopefully you will read the results in a few days in the meantime mind your own ****ing business this will not end well for you trust me and one more thing since you went out of your way to start the thread on yb so all the punks could pile on me or my attorneys are going to make you pay this is your final warning

Last edited by Bill Diehl; 02-13-2018 at 07:58 PM.
Bill Diehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 08:09 PM   #73
Bill Diehl

Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGT Mustang View Post
Isn't this the same guy that posted he was making 675 hp with a stocker legal Boss 351? He doesn't race but was going to show up at indy and run 9.60's in C/S in a car that he didn't have with a 675 hp stocker motor that hadn't built.

The guy is a total bullshtter. That was obvious from his posts.
I was not going to answer this but since the other clown pissed me off the min I opened the thread I will adress you to just because you can't do it don't think I can't you have no idea what I can or can't do I own the 2 best sets of Cleveland cylinder heads on the planet 1 set I sold to a guy in Ohio and they are sitting in a shop in Minnesota you should stop by and take a look because it's obvious you have never seen a stock eliminator Cleveland head that moves almost 350cfm and makes 675 hp they are there for your viewing pleasure go educate yourself you might learn something
Old 02-13-2018, 08:54 PM   #74
Rich Wallin

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

Wow my 351C super stock heads do not perform like that maybe I should ask Kunitz / craft / Morgan / Sanchez for a refund looks like the experts need to be schooled as well
Rich Wallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 09:12 PM   #75
Bill Diehl

Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Wallin View Post
Wow my 351C super stock heads do not perform like that maybe I should ask Kunitz / craft / Morgan / Sanchez for a refund looks like the experts need to be schooled as well
Cmon now, you saw the numbers and we discussed this with Kuntz, and many others, don't be an *** even though I still owe you 150 you might want to view them with your own eyes too

edit, and you are right your SS heads are no where near these at sub 550 lift

Last edited by Bill Diehl; 02-13-2018 at 09:16 PM.
Old 02-13-2018, 09:17 PM   #76
David Lee
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Diehl View Post
Hi
Why do you continue to make an *** out of your self? 43 people got there parts the only one that did not was Dave this is none of your business but since you had to stick your 2cents in and continue fanning the flames you are digging your grave you can take that to the bank hopefully the other racers will share there dealings with me but that's usually not how it works that's a shame just like my concrete business 5000 happy campers btw I have contacted both parties now that I am back and hopefully you will read the results in a few days in the meantime mind your own ****ing business this will not end well for you trust me and one more thing since you went out of your way to start the thread on yb so all the punks could pile on me or my attorneys are going to make you pay this is your final warning

I am not doing anything but asking questions. And how am I digging myself a grave. And I will believe that you have contacted both parties, when I hear from them.

Your reputation as a con man goes way back, wee have found different boards and sources that show you are less than honest with dealing with people.

And since i have not slandered you or said anything that was not public knowledge, your lawyers have no basis to sue me. .

And can you show is any evidence that 5000 people are happy with your work?

I am also waiting for those photos you promised me.
Old 02-13-2018, 09:23 PM   #77
Bill Diehl

Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Lee View Post
I am not doing anything but asking questions. And how am I digging myself a grave. And I will believe that you have contacted both parties, when I hear from them.

Your reputation as a con man goes way back, wee have found different boards and sources that show you are less than honest with dealing with people.

And since i have not slandered you or said anything that was not public knowledge, your lawyers have no basis to sue me. .

And can you show is any evidence that 5000 people are happy with your work?

I am also waiting for those photos you promised me.
Who the **** are you? their Mommy? and Who gives a **** about concrete work this is a racing site I see you left out the 43 satisfied Cleveland parts customers, I warned you, hire yourself a lawyer/lier and watch your back
Old 02-13-2018, 09:30 PM   #78
David Lee
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Diehl View Post
Who the **** are you? their Mommy? and Who gives a **** about concrete work this is a racing site I see you left out the 43 satisfied Cleveland parts customers, I warned you, hire yourself a lawyer/lier and watch your back

You said you had 5000 customers that were happy, I am just asking you to prove it. And I do not see any proof of 43 happy people anywhere. If you are innocent, you should not be getting this angry. And threats will not get you anything. As far as me watching my back, looking at the photos of you have I zero fear of you.

Still waiting for those photos of the parts. You are home now I assume. If you can show me and the other people that you have the parts, I will give you an apology here and now. But until then, I do not believe you

Last edited by David Lee; 02-13-2018 at 09:33 PM.
Old 02-13-2018, 09:37 PM   #79
Rich Wallin

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

Wtf !!! I have been more than fair with you now I am an *** !!!! Nice move pal stay out of Motown lol lol lol priceless you really know how to treat people my. Numbers are data driven but what would I know lol lol
Rich Wallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:01 PM   #80
Bill Diehl

Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Wallin View Post
Wtf !!! I have been more than fair with you now I am an *** !!!! Nice move pal stay out of Motown lol lol lol priceless you really know how to treat people my. Numbers are data driven but what would I know lol lol
WTF? you were all ears when you where learning something...but you just could not help yourself and joined in with the bashing....by the way I go where ever I want when ever I want

I will concede that you have been waiting, up until this thread appeared and since I am sure they all want to know? why don't you link the facebook cylinder head thread to this one and let the court of public opinion discuss

Last edited by Bill Diehl; 02-13-2018 at 10:07 PM.