HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds

Old 01-15-2018, 11:57 PM   #1
dustin423k

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 1984 Cutlass J/SA K/SA L/SA

New car is on the way and I don’t need 2 stockers so this one is for sale.. And yes I have WAY more in it then the sale price but I don’t have the room for it or the trailer.

This is a fun, easy car to drive. Just add fuel, check the tires and put a dial in on it and have some fun!

1984 Cutlass 305 (Chevy)
150 / 232 horsepower
J/SA K/SA L/SA
Currently running it in L/SA 60 pounds overweight and runs 5 to 6 tenths under the index in normal Texas weather in bracket mode with 5 quarts of 10w 30.

Entered Dallas national event and every divisional in Division 4 last year except Belle Rose and passed tech every time with no issues.

Motor has less than 50 passes on it since it was professionally built by J Allen Sherman before the 2017 season with new everything... all the best parts... broke in on a dyno...It is a brand new bowtie block with brand new parts. Can send a complete list of the build to serious buyers and dyno sheet.

Metric 200 trans
Dean Oliver Quadrajet freshened in Aug 2017
8.5” 10 bolt with C clip eliminators
ATI converter
Brand new Turbo Action Cheetah shifter just installed
Brand new adjustable drag pak seats
Wheels have one season on them, could benefit from a new set of slicks before season.

Adjustable upper trailing arms, adjustable rear shocks, air bags, and anti roll bar.

Hedman stepped headers custom built and coated.

You will not find a better car for the price. I have a log book from 2017 with every pass recorded and time slips.

$16,000 Turnkey

dustin423k@gmail.com
dustin423k is offline   Reply With Quote