HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Bracket Racing

Old 12-29-2008, 03:01 PM   #21
jcira94

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: NYIRP back under Metcalfe management

first of all whoever runs the track this year best of luck and hopefully that slut mother nature will let us race a little more. Second i love when the keyboard racers bash all the people who have been around since before i was born. Silverfox should be a grown *** man and reveal himself so everybody actually knows what car you race or which section of the bleachers u sit in after the buyback round either way i could care less. CIRA JR.......if you dont know the name you must suck BYE
jcira94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 04:03 PM   #22
SilverFox

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcira94 View Post
first of all whoever runs the track this year best of luck and hopefully that slut mother nature will let us race a little more. Second i love when the keyboard racers bash all the people who have been around since before i was born. Silverfox should be a grown *** man and reveal himself so everybody actually knows what car you race or which section of the bleachers u sit in after the buyback round either way i could care less. CIRA JR.......if you dont know the name you must suck BYE
I know the name, you are the one that got bitch slapped by Bob on Esta's board for slandering him a year ago. Come visit me in the bleachers after the buy back round I will be the one with the dozen donuts waiting just for you. My treat.

There was no intent to bash any racers, the point is how Bob and Donna get trashed for treating people like family by people that seldom (if ever) even attend. They get blamed for the failure of the past seasons owners for helping them out.
SilverFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 04:21 PM   #23
SilverFox

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Smile Re: NYIRP back under Metcalfe management

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ3159 View Post
First of all I have raced points at nyirp and at lancaster and do some traveling, vitos intentions were to make nyirp a better place for all of us ,you can not make everyone happy he had alot of obsticles and we forget FOR HIM IT WAS A BUISNESS ! .now as for Bob and Donna i wish them all the best they always treated me good.As for silver fox you should try some other tracks most do run street and trophy,you be suprised how good other places are ran.
I have been to several other tracks, as was stated there are good and bad with all of them. Either way the good news is it will be open for another year.
SilverFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:46 PM   #24
jcira94

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

bitch slapped nobody bitch slaps me that i assure still wont say ur name.................SHOCKER
jcira94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:11 PM   #25
JOE FIANO STK1267

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Smile Re: NYIRP back under Metcalfe management

instead of **** talking,bashing other racers and tracks and track owners,you guys should try to get in touch with track owners and have a meeting about the 09 season.discuss the good and bads about the track,come up with some diffrent ideas.i'm sure the track owners would like to hear our input we are the ones that put the $$$$$ in the owners pockets.its hard to please everybody but we all love to race i'll race anywere i can!! just my 2 cents HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!!! Joe Fiano Jr
Old 12-29-2008, 07:54 PM   #26
mcaruso

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question Re: NYIRP back under Metcalfe management

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOE FIANO STK1267 View Post
instead of **** talking,bashing other racers and tracks and track owners,you guys should try to get in touch with track owners and have a meeting about the 09 season.discuss the good and bads about the track,come up with some diffrent ideas.i'm sure the track owners would like to hear our input we are the ones that put the $$$$$ in the owners pockets.its hard to please everybody but we all love to race i'll race anywere i can!! just my 2 cents HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!!! Joe Fiano Jr
OK, who stoled JoJo's password & wrote this????
mcaruso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 06:21 AM   #27
John Beasaw III

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Wink Re: NYIRP back under Metcalfe management

Joe, we the racers dont put money in the owners pocket. Its the wensday and friday test n tune cash cows. Remember no payout for them and no track prep.

Bob is too comfy with things the way they are to make any changes that would benefit the saturday night racers. Payout structure based on car count, its fair. All i ask for is a pro am and maybe a change in the laborday weekend payouts.

Vito had good intentions, but mother nature and a couple accidents didnt help his effort. Oh well he tried.

John Beasaw III
'70 chevelle
F/CM 1096
G/CM w/ Cira Jr. LOL
John Beasaw III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 05:33 PM   #28
tpoh815

Liked 18 Times in 8 Posts
Talking Re: NYIRP back under Metcalfe management

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaruso View Post
OK, who stoled JoJo's password & wrote this????
Sorry Jo Jo but thats some funny **** right there!
Old 01-02-2009, 01:46 PM   #29
chris ok

Liked 44 Times in 27 Posts

glad to hear nyirp is still racing in 09. we have nothing on long island. went to all empire nats, 1990-2001.
as a fan with a big family. looking forward to visiting the track in 09, hopefully racing.
chris ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:53 PM   #30
chris ok

Liked 44 Times in 27 Posts

glad to hear nyirp is still racing in 09. we have nothing on long island. went to all empire nats, 1990-2001.
as a fan with a big family. looking forward to visiting the track in 09, hopefully racing. do the still race at the 1/10th mile williamson. i went there in like 95, fun time watching the left lane dip.
chris ok is offline   Reply With Quote