HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-01-2012, 01:31 PM   #1
Andys dad
VIP Member

Liked 175 Times in 78 Posts
Default once again problems at "No Problem" for DRC

1320go is doing just fine but DRC had issues last time from here and apparently have not been able to get it corrected - stock Q2 has been done for a while and no posts on DRC

Ron
Old 06-01-2012, 01:40 PM   #2
Nitro Joe Jackson
VIP Member

Location: Loudonville, Ohio or where ever the Nitro Lounge is parked
Liked 66 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: once again problems at "No Problem" for DRC

Ron, they might not have anybody there yet, i know there has been some cut backs and they might be not having a person come in till sat.
Anything is better then nothing.
Old 06-01-2012, 01:57 PM   #3
Andys dad
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro Joe Jackson View Post
Ron, they might not have anybody there yet, i know there has been some cut backs and they might be not having a person come in till sat.
Anything is better then nothing.
Yep that is why I did the "full" subscribe to 1320go - Kay is great to work with

BTW - I was not whining or complaining as most do on here

It was more informational to try 1320go if DRC is not up yet

Ron
Old 06-04-2012, 08:21 AM   #4
bigdaddy4026

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

thats funny i was there it was awesome weather! good racing, good food,

i had the q sheets and the ladder from the draw booth, i was going to post them ,BUT last time i did that it got deleted (CRF)and i got an email saying do not post qualifiying its on DRC.
bigdaddy4026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:57 AM   #5
Andys dad
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy4026 View Post
thats funny i was there it was awesome weather! good racing, good food,

i had the q sheets and the ladder from the draw booth, i was going to post them ,BUT last time i did that it got deleted (CRF)and i got an email saying do not post qualifiying its on DRC.
I am sure in person it was great - racing always is

For what ever reason DRC did not post this time - until after

I got this email with regard to 1320go slowness but as Nitro said anything was good
=================
This weekend has been just like the weekend they hosted the CajunNationals earlier this season. They're fine in the morning and then as more and more people use their cell phones and connect their air cards, etc., the cell towers in the area become overloaded and the connection drops. Once the traffic lightens up, then the connection is reestablished and the data that they've collected in the tower is sent to the servers here in Denver.
=================
Ron
Old 06-04-2012, 05:01 PM   #6
Ed Wright
Veteran Member

Liked 389 Times in 168 Posts

It's still Lousiana.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:16 AM   #7
G Schenck

Liked 81 Times in 35 Posts

DRC was not there. I believe Div 4 faxed it to them every night and they listed it the next morning.
Greg
G Schenck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 08:38 AM   #8
Ed Wright
Veteran Member

Last time I looked DRC only listed one round of qualifying, and it wasn't even the round they said it was.
Lousy cel phone & Internet service, hot & humid, more bugs than I ever remember seeing, worst roads I have ever driven on, and over 12 hours each way. Would not have minded any of that at all if the track had been what it had been in the past. Right lane went bald about five cars from the end of first round of SS. Jeff Colvert about turned his car around, Chris Chaney (luckily he had a bye) and myself just sat there and spun (previously I had my best 60's ever). Wasted trip when you don't even get a shot.

Russ Chaney and myself have agreed to shoot the other one if we ever wither of us ever mention going back down there. LOL
Old 06-05-2012, 04:03 PM   #9
bigdaddy4026

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Wright View Post
Last time I looked DRC only listed one round of qualifying, and it wasn't even the round they said it was.
Lousy cell phone & Internet service, hot & humid, more bugs than I ever remember seeing, worst roads I have ever driven on, and over 12 hours each way. Would not have minded any of that at all if the track had been what it had been in the past. Right lane went bald about five cars from the end of first round of SS. Jeff Colvert about turned his car around, Chris Chaney (luckily he had a bye) and myself just sat there and spun (previously I had my best 60's ever). Wasted trip when you don't even get a shot.

Russ Chaney and myself have agreed to shoot the other one if we ever wither of us ever mention going back down there. LOL
well the bugs and roads welcome to louisiana, i dont know what happened on the track usually they get comments like thats the best track we have been on (some promod guys from canada came test and said they would come back and race if they had an event the track was so good) I'm sorry you had a bad experience
bigdaddy4026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 08:59 PM   #10
Ed Wright
Veteran Member

First time I have seen track prep problems there. It would have been nice if they had stopped us and worked on it instead of just letting us waste several hundred dollars and a long hot sticky weekend. The starting line crew could surely see the lack of rubber there, all the racer's crew members up there saw it. Previously had my two best 60' times, one in each lane. Been there before and the track was fine. Pat is gone, right?

Going bang! Bang ! Bang! Down I10 when the bracket on one end of the passenger side power shade/sun visor in my motor home broke. Had to pull over and take it down. Don't yet know what that is going to cost. Diesel was $3.89 a gallon there, got back home and topped it off for $3.55 a gallon. Roads worse than Oklahoma. Didn't think I would ever see that.