Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock

Old 02-16-2018, 10:51 AM   #101
David Lee
VIP Member

Liked 246 Times in 99 Posts
Default Re: racers beware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Diehl View Post
Where did I ever type misunderstanding? or the other bold part..lets keep the fact the facts, yes, I was wrong here and yes I have a team and yes I will be attempting to delete that entire thread....that is what I said. you can continue to pile on and skew the facts if it makes you feel better, does it? or you can let it go, I am making things right and moving on
we are not skewing the facts. You made this mess now accept it and be uiet about it. And trying to eliminate the evidence what you did to yourself is dishonest

Last edited by David Lee; 02-16-2018 at 11:06 AM.
David Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 12:17 PM   #102
sst7250

Liked 36 Times in 26 Posts

Power of the Bullet. Does anyone really think he was going to own up BEFORE he was outed on the bullet??? Sometimes it takes people not playing nice to get results and sure seems like it worked here
sst7250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:27 AM   #103
Dave Gantz

Liked 219 Times in 114 Posts

We can all bitch and scream and holler all we want at this guy, but we're wasting our breath. If he understood what we're saying, and what he's doing, he wouldn't do this stuff in the first place.

My brother-in-law has spent most of his adult life in jail. He's about 56.
He cheats, deceives and "cons". Goes to jail, gets out, repeat.
Example of his idiocy: His mother had a rental property that was empty. She went away for a couple months. He rented out the house, telling the couple that he was the owner. They never signed a lease, their fault. He just gets people to trust him. Doesn't think about long term, like, "what do I tell Mom when she comes back?"

He's in now because he stole a woman's car while they were on a date. He met her on line, they met at a restaurant, got her keys to get something for her, and whoosh, gone like the wind.

I'm sure he's had his *** kicked a few times. A few of the mugshots we've seen show him beat up looking.

The stories are endless and unbelievable with him. My point is, it's a mental problem. He's still responsible, because he know's it's wrong. The system keeps putting him away, where he learns more "tricks". He needs mental help.
Dave Gantz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:42 AM   #104
savoyracer

Liked 9 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5939 View Post
Im hoping somebody in the Atlanta Georgia area can help me out. I've sent Bill Diehl money for motor parts and have not yet receive them. This is the same Bill that was building the Boss mustang. I'ts been two months. He keeps telling me he'll get them out, but never does. I'm more than willing to come and get them. Please, help me. My name is Dave Picht. My phone number is 651 739 5797. I hope nobody else has had to deal with him. Thank You Class Racers.
have you received your parts yet?? He is over on yellow bullet bragging that he has shipped $13000.00 worth of parts.
savoyracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 12:14 PM   #105

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hello everyone. It's been a week and a half since my last post. On valentines day, Bill did deliver to Jim the crank and pistons. I am still waiting for the block and lifters, head and main studs. Last Friday he said I will get them on Tuesday, again I am in wait mode. Bill make this happen. Maybe Wednesday morning I can post some good news. Thanks everyone.
5939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 01:49 PM   #106
David Lee
VIP Member

Quote:
Hello everyone. It's been a week and a half since my last post. On valentines day, Bill did deliver to Jim the crank and pistons. I am still waiting for the block and lifters, head and main studs. Last Friday he said I will get them on Tuesday, again I am in wait mode. Bill make this happen. Maybe Wednesday morning I can post some good news. Thanks everyone.
glad to hear this.
Old 02-21-2018, 09:34 PM   #107
Floyd Staggs
VIP Member

Liked 220 Times in 95 Posts

Let's not let this get lost. I still have popcorn left.
Old 02-21-2018, 10:27 PM   #108

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

No parts Tuesday, No parts Wednesday. Jim is going out of town on Thursday and will be back on Sunday. Now Bill says he'll get them to Jim on Monday. Any bets?
5939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 10:31 PM   #109
David Lee
VIP Member

Quote:
No parts Tuesday, No parts Wednesday. Jim is going out of town on Thursday and will be back on Sunday. Now Bill says he'll get them to Jim on Monday. Any bets?
if this was a stock, I would be on the short side
Old 02-26-2018, 02:10 PM   #110
Floyd Staggs
VIP Member

Liked 220 Times in 95 Posts

Monday is here. Where are the parts?