HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-09-2023, 09:43 PM   #21
Randy Wells

Liked 989 Times in 302 Posts
Default Re: The Fall f the United States, The End

Why would the widow of the Mayor of Moscow send Crack head perverted Hunter Biden 3.5 million dollars, why hasn't the IRS went after him. Folks this justice department is totally corrupt and the Biden crime syndicat is 3rd world at its best. Beans Rice and Bullets stack it deep stack it high. God Help Us.
Trump 2024.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

Last edited by Randy Wells; 06-09-2023 at 09:54 PM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 08:48 AM   #22
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Why would the widow of the Mayor of Moscow send Crack head perverted Hunter Biden 3.5 million dollars, why hasn't the IRS went after him. Folks this justice department is totally corrupt and the Biden crime syndicat is 3rd world at its best. Beans Rice and Bullets stack it deep stack it high. God Help Us.
Trump 2024.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

"Hunter Biden: Does personal business deals as a private citizen. Jared Kushner: Got a $1 billion loan from the Saudis while working in the WH, and a $2 billion investment from the Saudis months after leaving the WH. GOP wants to investigate one of them. Guess which!"
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 09:43 AM   #23
Randy Wells

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
"Hunter Biden: Does personal business deals as a private citizen. Jared Kushner: Got a $1 billion loan from the Saudis while working in the WH, and a $2 billion investment from the Saudis months after leaving the WH. GOP wants to investigate one of them. Guess which!"

The difference between Hunter and Jared, is Jared is a business man and can account for every dime he got from the Saudis. Hunter is a con man and crack head, and can't account for any of the money he got, except the Hookers, Crack, and of course 10% for the big guy.

Randy Wells
I/S 5638
Old 06-10-2023, 10:00 AM   #24
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
The difference between Hunter and Jared, is Jared is a business man and can account for every dime he got from the Saudis. Hunter is a con man and crack head, and can't account for any of the money he got, except the Hookers, Crack, and of course 10% for the big guy.

Randy Wells
I/S 5638
Jared’s father was a crook, Jared’s father in law is a crook and using the influence of the WH makes him a businessman?
Old 06-10-2023, 10:12 AM   #25
Randy Wells

Quote:
Jared’s father was a crook, Jared’s father in law is a crook and using the influence of the WH makes him a businessman?
Lol, man you need some help, if you can't see what's going on right now, your blind as a bat. Have a good day. I have a drill site I am selling off today, then heading south, pick the car up and go racing

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Old 06-10-2023, 10:34 AM   #26
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Lol, man you need some help, if you can't see what's going on right now, your blind as a bat. Have a good day. I have a drill site I am selling off today, then heading south, pick the car up and go racing

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Enjoy!
Old 06-10-2023, 12:24 PM   #27
Eddies66
VIP Member

After the killing of Khashoggi, an American citizen, Kushner "became the prince’s most important defender inside the White House. Saudi Prince: Thank you for your service!
Old 06-10-2023, 01:51 PM   #28
Alan Roehrich
VIP Member

Liked 1,043 Times in 274 Posts

Quote:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Joe Biden literally had the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma and it's main shareholder fired, by threatening to withhold $1 Billion. Hunter Biden "worked" for Burisma, his salary was $68,000 peer month, Hunter doesn't speak any language spoken in Ukraine, other than English, and had ZERO experience in the gas or oil industry. That's ONE example. There a DOZENS.

If Kushner had done anything that could be investigated, Biden's lackey Garland would be all over it.
Old 06-10-2023, 01:53 PM   #29
Alan Roehrich
VIP Member

Liked 1,043 Times in 274 Posts

Quote:
If the Republicans have a better idea for how to handle the current nightmare, let’s hear it. I’ve heard endless criticism of Biden, but only for not giving everyone a bike for Christmas. I can’t think of a single GOP leader who has said, “He should stop doing X, and start doing Y. Step up and be the Party of Law and Order, step up and be the Party of small government.

Seriously?

The republicans have been telling Biden to stop spending trillions of dollars, and stop allowing millions of illegal aliens into the nation.That's just TWO examples. And I don't even like 90% of the republican party, that's being very generous.
Old 06-10-2023, 03:39 PM   #30
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Roehrich View Post
Seriously?

The republicans have been telling Biden to stop spending trillions of dollars, and stop allowing millions of illegal aliens into the nation.That's just TWO examples. And I don't even like 90% of the republican party, that's being very generous.
Seriously, Didn’t hear a single Republican complain when Trump “King of Debt” promised to reduce the national debt — then his tax cuts made it surge. Add in the pandemic, and he oversaw the third-biggest deficit increase of any president.