HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > All Star Racing Association
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-29-2009, 03:42 PM   #1
Dave Casey
VIP Member

Liked 582 Times in 128 Posts
Default Markow Race Cars Shootout

Yes folks that is correct, Mark Markow, Markow Race Cars, (MRC) , ASRA member and owner of that beautiful super stock truck has jumped in to sponsor the shootout. The event is always exciting and additional purse money will certainly raise the bar for this years winner.

We thank Mark for his support and if you need fabrication or chassis work call him at MRC 860 610 0776

The Shoot Out is this Saturday Aug 1st, time trials will start at 9 or 10, shootout eliminations to follow.

There is test and tune also on sat, so please join us to watch the shootout and get ready for sundays ASRA race
Old 07-31-2009, 05:59 PM   #2
Mark Markow

Liked 9 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Markow Race Cars Shootout

Thanks for the plug Dave .I''m happy to help out the All-Stars. What a great bunch of racers. I loved hanging out at your races so much the last few years. That after ten years without a car of my own. I had to go racing again. It's a shame about the flooding at the Valley , but i'm sure you'll reschedule it. Maybe next sat. before the Epping race?
Mark Markow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:39 PM   #3
Dave Casey
VIP Member

Liked 582 Times in 128 Posts
Default Re: Markow Race Cars Shootout

The ASRA Shootout sponsored by MRC has been rescheduled for Saturday August 15th at Lebanon Valley.

This weekends race at New England will count towards the points for the shootout, assuming that it is completed(the weather looks good).

ASRA board