HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Top Sportsman and Top Dragster

Old 06-24-2013, 09:03 AM   #1
Jim Craig

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default Ken Moses -- RU in Epping

Congrat's to Ken on his runner-up finish in Epping.........oh so close.

Keep up the good work as your season continues.................
Jim Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:31 AM   #2
Mick Smallridge

Liked 22 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Ken Moses -- RU in Epping

Great job by Ken & Debbie Moses for their Runner - up finish and .... Congratulations to Ken LeBlanc for becoming the very 1st Top Dragster winner of the New England Nationals.

Also ... I really want to Thank all of the Competitors that supported this event, I have said it many times and will say it again ... we could not have accomplished all that we have in the classes of Top Sportsman and Top Dragster without your support.

Thanks again ...

Last edited by Mick Smallridge; 06-25-2013 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Spelling ... my Bad
Mick Smallridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 04:21 PM   #3
1855sc

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Ken Moses -- RU in Epping

Thanks Jim & Mick!

It was an awesome weekend! The track was great, the weather was beautiful and I cannot remember any other race in recent memory were everything just seemed to work out. no lenghthy down times, no timing malfunctions, etc. 4 TIME/QUALIFYING runs in each class!!!! and done by 4:30. WOW!!!

I have to hand it the NED crew & NHRA D1 guys...this was for me anyway, a really perfect spectator attracting race. I know they cant all be like this, but this is how I remember National events being years ago. I dont believe anyone left with a bad taste in their mouth. sure there are improvements to be made, but even with the ones that were completed, I think this race will be one that is going to grow quickly.

Ken & Deb

Last edited by 1855sc; 06-25-2013 at 04:22 PM. Reason: signature
1855sc is offline   Reply With Quote