Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2019, 06:59 AM   #1
Robbie Welch
Live Reporter

Liked 262 Times in 124 Posts
Thumbs down Live from Maple Grove Raceway

We made the trip from our home up to the track yesterday. What should of been a 3 1/2 hours trip took over 6 and yes there where more trailer tire woes. This time its on me. After our southern trip and a flat heading to SC I said I would and should of put 6 tires on the trailer and didn't (my bad). To make matters worst it happened on the DC belt way and I wasn't stopping there so after making it to a rest area on 95 we got it changed. On a good note 2 drivers warned me of trouble (thanks). My faith in mankind has been restored a little. The rest of the long trip was traffic some of the worst traffic I've seen. So if your planning on coming to Maple Grove give your self some more time. On a good note we're parked in our favorite area at the track and all set up it really is beautiful up here. There's a bunch of rigs here already but plenty of room so come on up or down just get here. There's a TnT scheduled for today but a pretty good chance of storms today so keep an eye to the skies.
Robbie Welch is offline   Reply With Quote