HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > All Star Racing Association
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-14-2016, 07:58 AM   #1
Marc LaBrecque

Liked 384 Times in 99 Posts
Thumbs up ASRA race 3 & 4 Race for fuel plus ,plus

Hey everyone just wanted to drop you all a note to remind you of possibly the biggest ASRA event of the season! June 25 / 26 @Lebanon Valley we'll host our dbl race also all NHRA / IHRA stock S/S Racer's are welcome , This will be a special VP fuel race sponsored by Lebanon Valley Dragway. The racer with the highest 2 day point total will receive a 55 gal drum of VP fuel courtesy of Lebanon Valey ! Plus ASRA will host it annual Racer's picnic all welcome burgers, dogs and soda provided by ASRA , guests our asked to bring a side or desert this will be held Saturday at the conclusions of the race@ the gazibo. So join us great racing good payouts,chance of winning VP fuel a picnic and great friends. Also if you pre pay for the divisional race you'll be able to leave your rig ! Why wouldn't you be there ?
Marc LaBrecque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 08:00 PM   #2
George Mirza

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: ASRA race 3 & 4 Race for fuel plus ,plus

Hi Marc,
I understand there may be a collection taken for our fallen friends. If so, where can those of us who can't attend the race send a donation.
Good luck, with the event, it was always my favorite race of the season.
George
Old 06-15-2016, 10:39 PM   #3
T. Boucher

Liked 116 Times in 34 Posts

Just want to make the note that the fuel program is open to all participants and is not just limited to ASRA members.

Just as clarity, this is race #2 and #3 of the season so its still a great opportunity to join as a full member and be eligible for additional bonus programs as well as ASRA portion of the purse ($1400 to win, $700 to RU). Final season points tally is for best 5 races so even if you missed the first race you still have an opportunity to claim the full amount and are even eligible to collect points at the race held in Napierville. Too many benefits to not consider joining!!
Old 06-16-2016, 09:58 AM   #4
Marc LaBrecque

Liked 384 Times in 99 Posts

[QUOTE=George Mirza;506659]Hi Marc,
I understand there may be a collection taken for our fallen friends. If so, where can those of us who can't attend the race send a donation.
Good luck, with the event, it was always my favorite race of the season.
George[/QUOTE

ASRA will have a couple donation boxes at the Dbl race and picnic or you can send your checks to Diamond RV Centre 188 West St. Hatfield Ma 01088 C/O Marc. Donations for Bill Pomponi should be made out to , Shannon-Shattuck Post 182 and for Al Mark , Sister Caritas Cancer Center . After attending both service I cannot express how proud I am to say I'm a Stock ,Super/Stock racer and ASRA member , the outpouring of support to the families by the racing community was heartfelt .

Marc
Marc LaBrecque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 12:33 PM   #5
Dave Casey
VIP Member

Liked 581 Times in 127 Posts

Brian Fink pointed out to me that there is a track rental listed on the Lebanon Valley web site (dragway.com) for Friday evening June 24th from 5-10 pm. Checkout the info on the web, looks like you may need to reserve a spot.
Old 06-19-2016, 11:22 AM   #6
ken robinson

Liked 164 Times in 69 Posts

On friday night the 24th what time will the gate by locked ? To pre-enter the div. race the racer would need to go to the tower to buy there tech card and then be able to leave there rig ? Ken R.
ken robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 01:39 PM   #7
Angelo DiTocco

Liked 172 Times in 38 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc LaBrecque View Post
Hey everyone just wanted to drop you all a note to remind you of possibly the biggest ASRA event of the season! June 25 / 26 @Lebanon Valley we'll host our dbl race also all NHRA / IHRA stock S/S Racer's are welcome , This will be a special VP fuel race sponsored by Lebanon Valley Dragway. The racer with the highest 2 day point total will receive a 55 gal drum of VP fuel courtesy of Lebanon Valey ! Plus ASRA will host it annual Racer's picnic all welcome burgers, dogs and soda provided by ASRA , guests our asked to bring a side or desert this will be held Saturday at the conclusions of the race@ the gazibo. So join us great racing good payouts,chance of winning VP fuel a picnic and great friends. Also if you pre pay for the divisional race you'll be able to leave your rig ! Why wouldn't you be there ?
Hey Mark - who would be collecting the entry $$ for the divisional? Will that be at the gate? In the tower? Inquiring minds (and worry worts like me) have to know! LOL
Angelo DiTocco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 04:15 PM   #8
Mark Markow

Liked 9 Times in 3 Posts

they collected money in the lvd . tower last year. and the gates usually stay open all night on regular weekends ,but they close them at night for the div. race