Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-31-2015, 10:26 PM   #1
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,447 Times in 1,693 Posts
Default Happy New Year, C/R

Happy New Year to all....
I can't think of any NYE songs at the moment...and no , I'm not posting Guy Lombardo , or Dan Fogelberg either.

So hold on tight..It's going to get rough in year number eight, if you get my drift.
No telling what else might happen.
Wish I knew what to do about it...

I'd Love to Change the World
Ten Years After

Everywhere is freaks and hairies
Dykes and fairies, tell me where is sanity
Tax the rich, feed the poor
'Til there are no rich no more
I'd love to change the world
But I don't know what to do
So I'll leave it up to you.....

Old 01-01-2016, 12:47 PM   #2
Greg Reimer 7376
VIP Member

Liked 649 Times in 208 Posts
Cool Re: Happy New Year, C/R

Ever notice in the societal distortion that is occurring, the main differences between conservatives and those other people, is that the current bunch only wants to pull people down to the lowest common denominator?Conservatives succeed basically by doing what is wise, responsible, and correct. Conservative principles work no matter who applies them, they work every time they are correctly performed. That other bunch thinks that other's success some how isn't fair. What's right about fair? Fair implies that the successful don't somehow deserve it, and that they should be penalized. Punish the achievers, they bleat, it's not right. If they didn't take it from someone else, they wouldn't be happy.
There have always been those less fortunate than others. They always had to work a little more diligently to get ahead,after all, haven't we all? Jesus Himself told us that the poor we would have always. There is a difference between disadvantaged persons that are unfortunate than the lazy politically dependent class of America-bashing,divisive,unproductive class of entitlement seeking losers that we have had too many of for over 50 years now. Face it. Any kind of great society giveaways were politically motivated-not to empower, but to control,not to liberate,but to dominate.This is the greatest act of indentured servitude perpetrated on the races and the classes since before the Emancipation Proclamation. The deadly part, it's so subtle that its victims actually welcomed it,rather than rejecting it. Somehow, I refuse to be lied to and told that it's somehow all my fault.
If persons are allowed to produce,they will. If they are not over regulated, they soar. Lack of constraint does not lead to corruption,like the entitlement classes are told, ex-cessive governmental interference is what corrupts a country,leading to liberal elitism,which reflects it's extreme disdain for the people of this great land.Throwing off the elitism that comes with political service is a must. If we are to ever regain this nation,it must start now. Be responsible. Be informed.Vote wisely,not just thinking about yourself, but about what's best for all. Voting in more programs and projects is not the answer. More giveaways,both domestically and abroad, are not a solution to anything.Now is the time to say,"Enough is enough, this is too much".
Is it too late to take America back for the Americans?
Greg Reimer 7376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 02:33 PM   #3
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts
Default Re: Happy New Year, C/R

With 33,000 homeless Veterans in this country, it is only fitting that I do my part to provide assistance in eliminating this embarrassment. I am My Brother’s Keeper:

Am I my brother’s keeper?
Yes I am
I am his voice when he can not speak
I am his strength when he is weak
Yes I am
I am his provider when he is in need
I am his arms when he can not reach
Yes I am
I am his justice when he is wronged
I am his friend when he is alone
Yes I am
I am his courage when he is afraid
I am his comforter when he is dismayed
Yes I am
I am his hope when he does not believe
I am his truth when he is deceived
Am I my brother’s keeper
Yes I am
I am his guide when he has gone astray
I am his aide if he needs help along the way
Am I my brother’s keeper
The answer is yes
I am him
I am my brother’s keeper.

When you see me coming to your door asking for donations, don't turn me away because you think that I looking for a handout. I am looking to provide a minute of relief to those that wrote a blank check to this country defending our right to freedom. It isn't conservative or liberal cause, it is a just cause that I find in my heart to be right.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 03:19 PM   #4
Greg Reimer 7376
VIP Member

Liked 649 Times in 208 Posts
Cool Re: Happy New Year, C/R

Eddie! Happy New Year. Yes, you are what we need more of. You accepted the responsibility to care for others,regardless of politics. That is doing the work of the Lord. Thank you for your service to our country, and thank you for your continuing service to those who served. Two questions- do you have an address to send a donation, and are you coming to see us at Pomona next month? PM me if you prefer. Thanks again, Greg
Greg Reimer 7376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 05:29 PM   #5
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts
Default Re: Happy New Year, C/R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Reimer 7376 View Post
Eddie! Happy New Year. Yes, you are what we need more of. You accepted the responsibility to care for others,regardless of politics. That is doing the work of the Lord. Thank you for your service to our country, and thank you for your continuing service to those who served. Two questions- do you have an address to send a donation, and are you coming to see us at Pomona next month? PM me if you prefer. Thanks again, Greg
Keep the donation until Pomona, if you know any ladies or men that quilt, I would certainly like to start building the inventory for Christmas. The one's we had went to the cancer ward at the VA Hospital.

Breakfast as always on me.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote