HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing

Old 01-12-2020, 09:41 PM   #1
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 971 Times in 296 Posts
Smile Increase payouts, New Sponsors for 2020 in MA .90 Series

Well, it's a new year and that brings new opportunity's for the series. So with that being said, VP Racing Fuels & Roadrunner Racing Fuels are back on board for the 2020 season. Along with resigning as title sponsor VP is expanding their role with the series to not only Title Sponsor but, in contingency form also for all winners of this series in 2020. All winners will receive a VP Gift Certificate this year towards fuel in all three classes. A big thanks to Jeff Stricker, Chris Wall & VP for the continued support.

Brothers Rigging out of NYC and Top Dragster Racer Joe Deguara are stepping in to take over as the other title right sponsor replacing Direct Cabinet Sales.

-W&T Pipeline Consultants has stepped back from the Top 8 Shootout race. W&T will still support the series but, turn their attention to the regular season events on the schedule. With that being said we have made the decision to discontinue the Top 8 Shootout for 2020. Unfortunately, sponsorship just was not there for the shootout to pay back a nice amount to the racers so I made the call to discontinue it for 2020. We will revisit this in 2021.

-With the addition of these three sponsors support we’re please to announce that we will increase ALL ROUND money for 2020. Also beginning in 2020 anytime we get over 20 cars per event we will guarantee a $1,000 payout to the winner. The more cars that attend an event = a better payout, we will not CAP THE PAYOUT! I would love to do it for any count but, have to protect the series.

So here is how it rolls out
#1. You must have the mandatory .90 Sticker on the car.
#2. Your need to be a member of the series...meaning if your not a member of the series just like in 2019, you win or runner-up the dues ($80) will be taken out of the winnings. You will not receive points for that event till the next event you run. So join up and show support for a local series!
#3. Any racer who reaches 3rd round of any 2020 race with 19+ cars will go home with no less then $100 and all the rest of the rounds have been adjusted to see a $20 to $70 increase in payout per round over 2019. We will not increase the entry fee to get in so it will stay at $80 paid to me / $30 at gate. I easily could have went and taken the sponsor money and made it Top Heavy but, we are a team and everyone needs to be supported
#4. We will still count 7 out of 10 racers towards the overall championship. I unfortunately can not control where some NHRA Races fall on our dates this year. It was a tough schedule to write in the first place
#5 We will also try to increase the payout for the overall champions per series and Top 5 over what we handed out in 2019 but, will have to see how the season goes and expenses.
#6. The Calcutta ($10) will make a return for 2020 after overwhelming support and response to do it again. So that means even more money being handed out.
#7. Super Comp racers POR 15 is presenting “The Bounty” award for 2020. Take out the champ from the previous race, $25 is yours! Tom Slater will have the bounty at MG and Race # 1 winner will have it for Race # 2. We are working on Super Gas & Street.

So what do we need from you? THE SUPPORT, these sponsors have stepped up to give everyone a better payout then some other series out there for only 1 DAY OF RACING. You guys requested it and I went out and got it and I'm not done yet....more to come!
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 01-14-2020, 03:25 PM   #2
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 971 Times in 296 Posts
Default Re: Increase payouts, New Sponsors for 2020 in MA .90 Series

If anyone wants to see the new payouts, you can e-mail me at Rekeister@aol.com

Also, three new programs are being introduced for 2020.

POR15, SRS Fitness & Keith Mayers Racing are presenting the "Bounty Program" for this season.

At Race # 1 - Tom Slater (SC), Iggie Boicesco (SG), & Keith Mayers (SST) will have bounties placed on them. If you take them out and are a 2020 member of the Mid Atlantic .90 Series you will get $25.00. Mr. Mayers is upping the bar and if you can take him out at Race # 1 he will pay you $50. Race #2 will consist of the winners from Race # 1 and if a non-member wins the $25 will roll over to the next event. If the race winner / defending champ can't make the event it will fall over to the #2 points guy or runner-up.
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote