HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock

Old 06-05-2019, 06:42 PM   #1
Marc LaBrecque

Liked 383 Times in 98 Posts
Thumbs up 2 Weekends 3 BIG RACES !!!!!!!!!!

Sat June 22nd ASRA race #2 Sun 23rd race #3 combo Lebrun , Peters Memorial race .Following weekend June 28-30 D1 Lucas race . Were Lebanon Valley Dragway West Lebanon NY !

Why ……………...

Sat 22nd ASRA race for points also VP race for the fuel sponsored by Howard Commander you DO NOT NEED TO BE A ASRA MEMBER high point earner Sat/Sun.

Saturday night Picnic hosted by ASRA burgers and dogs ,please bring a side and your favorite Dave Lebrun ,Alan Peters story …..

Sun ASRA race # 3 conclude VP fuel race (50 drum gal of c-12)

Sun in conjunction with ASRA race Lebrun/ Peters Memorial ( Hosted by Barry Parker and Greg Barsamian) race huge payout along with track ( ASRA payout to members ) specialty prizes ,for the memorial race to be awarded (details and payouts to follow).

Leave your race rig for the D1 Lucas race the following weekend June 28th - 30th.

It's Win , Win , Win > Great racers , gonna be big payouts , Fuel give away , picnic and get your spot for the divisional ! Gonna be 2 weekends that will go down in the books !!!!!!!!!!!!
Marc LaBrecque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 12:06 PM   #2
B Parker

Liked 2,312 Times in 455 Posts
Default Re: 2 Weekends 3 BIG RACES !!!!!!!!!!

Hey Mark you are right it will be two great weekends of racing. I have sent out the payouts for the Memorial Race to a few others involved to look at. We should be posting by Monday or Tuesday at the lastest. We still hope other send in more support. We will just keep adding it to the payout until the day of the race. Joe Lisa just texted me that he will pay $ 100. to the first racer with a perfect light. He will be there with his crew. Lets not let him keep his own money. I'm told the Famous Bill Hawk will be there. I look at Saturday the 22 and Sunday the 23 both being ASRA races with their payouts adding the track money and the Memorial Race money. Plus the drum of fuel and other monies Sponsors have put up for the race. To me it's a no brainer if you plan on coming to the weekend race how you would not join the ASRA. Their payouts are great and both this race and the one in Epping is the weekend before the Lucas Oil Race. I can only race a very limited schedule due to other obligations. I joined knowing every time I have joined in the past I would get my money back in just a few races. Even though it's a 6 race deal. If you drive half way decent you will get more than your money back just after a few races. If that's not enough at Lebanon Valley the June 22 and 23 race total point earner get a free drum of C-12 sponsored by ASRA and LVR and Howie Commander. At the New England Dragway Race July 27,28 Steve Cultrera of Eastern VP Sales will give away 4 $ 100. gift certifacates.

Last edited by B Parker; 06-11-2019 at 10:44 AM.
B Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 12:16 PM   #3
B Parker

Liked 2,312 Times in 455 Posts
Default Re: 2 Weekends 3 BIG RACES !!!!!!!!!!

LUCAS OIL has given financial support for the Memorial Race. By NHRA rules we are suppose to have one of their decals on our cars. They have asked that all racers participating in the Memorial Race show support for them by having one of their decals on. I will have decals at the race for those of you that need them. Barry
B Parker is offline   Reply With Quote