HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-02-2021, 08:22 PM   #1
MRE 7171

Liked 73 Times in 21 Posts
Default Thank You Meziere Enterprises

Wanted to tell everyone about my experience with a first class company Meziere Enterprises. Before the first qualifying run in Super Stock on Friday at the Winter/Summer Nationals, I found out about 45 minutes before the run that my Meziere water pump that I bought in 2009 wasn't working, I knew Don Meziere was racing in Top Sportsman, so he was at the track, I looked everywhere for him and only with the help of Steve William's from K&N Filters did I find his pit area. His neighbor told me he scaling his car near fuel check, I hurried over there on my mini bike and asked him if he had any FE water pump parts and he said bring the pump over to his pit and he would check it out, he actually told me how to take the motor off without taking the whole pump off, but being in a hurry just took the whole pump to him, even though he was getting ready for his session, he took the pump apart and had another new motor to fit on my FE pump there and away I went, with my girlfriend Delana, niece Lisa and my extended family the Stassis (SS/HA), I made it up there to be the last car down the track in the first session, this was way beyond customer service, he is going to rebuild my old pump for a spare, the inside of the housing looked new, so for someone to literally stop working on there car to help me I say THANK YOU, DON MEZIERE
MRE 7171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 08:28 PM   #2
SSDiv6
VIP Member

Liked 1,457 Times in 543 Posts
Default Re: Thank You Meziere Enterprises

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRE 7171 View Post
Wanted to tell everyone about my experience with a first class company Meziere Enterprises. Before the first qualifying run in Super Stock on Friday at the Winter/Summer Nationals, I found out about 45 minutes before the run that my Meziere water pump that I bought in 2009 wasn't working, I knew Don Meziere was racing in Top Sportsman, so he was at the track, I looked everywhere for him and only with the help of Steve William's from K&N Filters did I find his pit area. His neighbor told me he scaling his car near fuel check, I hurried over there on my mini bike and asked him if he had any FE water pump parts and he said bring the pump over to his pit and he would check it out, he actually told me how to take the motor off without taking the whole pump off, but being in a hurry just took the whole pump to him, even though he was getting ready for his session, he took the pump apart and had another new motor to fit on my FE pump there and away I went, with my girlfriend Delana, niece Lisa and my extended family the Stassis (SS/HA), I made it up there to be the last car down the track in the first session, this was way beyond customer service, he is going to rebuild my old pump for a spare, the inside of the housing looked new, so for someone to literally stop working on there car to help me I say THANK YOU, DON MEZIERE
Don has always gone out of his way to help many.
SSDiv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 11:26 AM   #3
340Cuda
VIP Member

Liked 677 Times in 290 Posts

First class company with first class individuals.
340Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 01:45 PM   #4
Ok stocker

Liked 101 Times in 24 Posts

Met him at an rv park in Texas heck of a nice guy
Ok stocker is offline   Reply With Quote