Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-28-2012, 12:15 PM   #131
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts
Default Re: I Told You So!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Way View Post
Stayed out of this until now but can't help myself.
Eddie
Have to question your Integrity, and mine, if your statement that there is " no such thing as a minor lapse of Integrity" is fact as you stated 3 times. Years ago during the grilling of Oliver North he was asked by a senator where he learned to lie. I was down for a while with achillies tendon surgery so I watched some of the TV coverage of the hearings. He was asked if it was in school, his parents or did the Marines teach him. I asked myself where I learned to lie. We all have done it. Yes, likely even you. You learn it at a young age from parents, grandparents, friend , just about everyone.
Have you ever put anything under a childs pillow, in a stocking hung on the mantle, or in a basket. If you have you likely lied about it to a child. Is it "minor". Some would say yes. While I'm not saying it is the same as what Zimmerman lied about, I am saying that you can have the view that it is black and white and we are all liars with no Integrity or there are instances that you feel a lie is harmless and maybe even serve a greater good.
His greater good was selfserving but at the time it likely seemed Minor in the scope of things. Again, not saying it was right, but it does not, in my opinion, make every other thing he has said false. Just like I hope my perpetrating the childhood myths did not condemn me to a life without integrity and unable to ever be believed
Both Oliver North and Mr. Zimmerman stood in front of a judge and lied. I have no use for Mr. North because he took an oath and his promotion certificate stated, "imposing special trust and confidence"......he broke both. You already know my feelings about Mr. Zimmerman's credibility.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:18 PM   #132
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,453 Times in 1,694 Posts
Default Re: Through the looking glass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Nobody has the right to shoot an unarmed person even if the shooter is afraid.

As far as people saying that Mr. Zimmerman's injuries support his defense that he had to defend himself, that correlation cannot be made. His victim was most likely the one trying to defend himself. If someone chased me down with a gun you better believe I would fight for my life, and there is a strong likelihood based on what we know and the fact that Mr. Martin was aggressively pursued (against police instructions), that might be exactly what happened. Mr. Zimmerman being beat up may only confirm the threat that Mr. Martin felt, having no idea this guy was a neighborhood watchman but only knowing he was pursuing him with a gun. I can't imagine any of us would feel otherwise if we were in his situation.
See what I mean, guys?
Don't waste your time..

Totally bass-ackwards view of reality
Old 06-28-2012, 02:56 PM   #133
Jim Wahl
Veteran Member

Liked 672 Times in 121 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Jim Wahl Send a message via Yahoo to Jim Wahl
Question Re: I Told You So!

Quote:
Both Oliver North and Mr. Zimmerman stood in front of a judge and lied. I have no use for Mr. North because he took an oath and his promotion certificate stated, "imposing special trust and confidence"......he broke both. You already know my feelings about Mr. Zimmerman's credibility.
I wonder why Eddie keeps interjecting national politics into a murder case and gets away with it? If I were to say the same thing and replace North with Holder I would be banned again! What's up Ken? Jim

Jim Wahl....NHRA #2239 S/SS - IHRA # 8 Stock, D2 Stock Champion (forever I guess)
2019 Baby Gators Stock Champion
2009 D2 National Open Stock Champion
1981 D2 West Palm Beach LDRS SS Runner Up
Past President, Southern Stock / Super Stock Association.
SSSSA Forum Moderator
Jim Wahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:01 PM   #134
Jim Wahl
Veteran Member

Question Re: Through the looking glass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
See what I mean, guys?
Don't waste your time..

Totally bass-ackwards view of reality
Been saying this for a long time. He has already admitted to being a sh1t stirrer just to get us "chapped". I would like to know how important (in his mind only) his job is if he is on a government computer posting on here all day. Maybe his supervisor could answer that question. Jim

Jim Wahl....NHRA #2239 S/SS - IHRA # 8 Stock, D2 Stock Champion (forever I guess)
SSSSA Forum Moderator
Old 06-28-2012, 03:07 PM   #135
Jim Wahl
Veteran Member

Thumbs down Re: I Told You So!

Quote:
Here is a fact that you continue to ignore. He lied to a judge under oath, so where does the lie end and the truth begin? There is no such thing as a minor lapse of integrity.

Here is a fact that you continue to ignore. He lied to a judge under oath, so where does the lie end and the truth begin? There is no such thing as a minor lapse of integrity.

You are right, it didn't any brain to cut paste the facts over and over again.

Attachment 12545

Attachment 12546

Here in Temecula is our Neighborhood Watch, easy to identify as are their vehicles. They are recognized as the "eyes and ears" of our police department.

The sad thing is you don't know the difference between Fact and opinion. Does your supervisor know you are misusing government property? Jim

SSSSA Forum Moderator
Old 06-28-2012, 03:09 PM   #136
treessavoy
VIP Member

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart way View Post
stayed out of this until now but can't help myself.
Eddie
have to question your integrity, and mine, if your statement that there is " no such thing as a minor lapse of integrity" is fact as you stated 3 times. Years ago during the grilling of oliver north he was asked by a senator where he learned to lie. I was down for a while with achillies tendon surgery so i watched some of the tv coverage of the hearings. He was asked if it was in school, his parents or did the marines teach him. I asked myself where i learned to lie. We all have done it. Yes, likely even you. You learn it at a young age from parents, grandparents, friend , just about everyone.
Have you ever put anything under a childs pillow, in a stocking hung on the mantle, or in a basket. If you have you likely lied about it to a child. Is it "minor". Some would say yes. While i'm not saying it is the same as what zimmerman lied about, i am saying that you can have the view that it is black and white and we are all liars with no integrity or there are instances that you feel a lie is harmless and maybe even serve a greater good.
His greater good was selfserving but at the time it likely seemed minor in the scope of things. Again, not saying it was right, but it does not, in my opinion, make every other thing he has said false. Just like i hope my perpetrating the childhood myths did not condemn me to a life without integrity and unable to ever be believed

amen!
Old 06-28-2012, 04:20 PM   #137
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Wahl View Post
The sad thing is you don't know the difference between Fact and opinion. Does your supervisor know you are misusing government property? Jim

Let's talk facts! I don't have an opinion with regards to you vast knowledge Florida law and the procedures of Sanford law enforce.

It would seem you know nothing about NIPRNET or SIPRNET systems that block all blog sites and most .com. But, I do have my iPad at my side...always.

If you want to get ahold of me, I am with a group of JNROTC kids teaching them how to sail at Fiddler's Cove in Coronado, CA.

I know it has been a rough week for you and Mark with all that Supreme Court stuff going on. Take a couple Midols and PM me in the morning.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:49 PM   #138
art leong
VIP Member

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Let's talk facts! I don't have an opinion with regards to you vast knowledge Florida law and the procedures of Sanford law enforce.

It would seem you know nothing about NIPRNET or SIPRNET systems that block all blog sites and most .com. But, I do have my iPad at my side...always.

If you want to get ahold of me, I am with a group of JNROTC kids teaching them how to sail at Fiddler's Cove in Coronado, CA.

I know it has been a rough week for you and Mark with all that Supreme Court stuff going on. Take a couple Midols and PM me in the morning.
I find no solace in the fact that you don't use the taxpayers equiptment. But the fact that you get paid by the taxpayers technically makes you equiptment. If you post while at work.
We are paying you to post on here.
Old 06-28-2012, 08:49 PM   #139
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by art leong View Post
I find no solace in the fact that you don't use the taxpayers equiptment. But the fact that you get paid by the taxpayers technically makes you equiptment. If you post while at work.
We are paying you to post on here.
As an exempt employee and a taxpayer you can rest assured that you are getting your monies worth. I don't punch a time card, I don't get O/T or Comp time. I get paid for my knowledge as a special consultant.

This ploy to get me to leave the site because I have a different view on things is not your call. It is Kenny's and the 1st Amendment of the Constitution.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:11 PM   #140
Jim Wahl
Veteran Member

Thumbs down Re: I Told You So!

Quote:
As an exempt employee and a taxpayer you can rest assured that you are getting your monies worth. I don't punch a time card, I don't get O/T or Comp time. I get paid for my knowledge as a special consultant.

This ploy to get me to leave the site because I have a different view on things is not your call. It is Kenny's and the 1st Amendment of the Constitution.
Nope, if the 1st Amendment applied here we would be able to talk politics! Jim

SSSSA Forum Moderator