HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-31-2008, 09:59 AM   #1
Wayne Totaro

Liked 38 Times in 12 Posts
Default Ronnie Sox Foundation Dodge Hemi Charger

Diane Sox sent this to me and asked if I could get it out to racers! Great cause and we will keep you up to date.

A CHANCE TO WIN A 426 HEMI
$20 Donation

100% of proceedsraised will go to the Ronnie Sox Foundation
benefiting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Drawing will be held at the Mopar Nats in 2009

More details will be forth coming

Randy Bolig, Editor of Mopar Muscle Magazine approached me with a brilliant idea on how to help raise additional funds for the Ronnie Sox Foundation. Randy’s idea is to have an engine built along with having me attend a number of the National events next year to promote the raffling off of the engine. While at the Carlisle All-Chrysler show in July, Randy discussed his idea with Chuck West and then the two presented the it to me. Needless to say, I was overwhelmed with joy and much excitement.

Later that day while Randy was visiting with one of his advertisers, Russ Flagle of Indy Cylinder Head, his idea came up in conversation. Russ offered to build a 426 Hemi to be raffled in 2009. The plan is to make the engine look like a vintage Hemi, with black, wrinkle-finish, valve covers and a Cross ram intake with Holley carbs. As Randy stated, “they plan to build a serious street engine that anyone would love to have in his or her car.”

Words could never begin to express my heartfelt gratitude to these gentleman for their continued loyalty and extreme dedication to the Ronnie Sox Foundation. This extreme generosity and thoughtfulness exemplifies how much Ronnie was and continues to be loved and that in itself is very pleasing to my heart.

I hope everyone is as excited about the raffle as I am. Stay tuned to the website for updates and more details regarding the 2009 426 Hemi raffle. I wish all of you the best of luck on winning the Hemi and, more importantly, I sincerely appreciate your continued love and support of Ronnie’s Foundation, his legacy and his wonderful memory.

Thank you and God bless you all
Diane Sox
Wayne Totaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 11:43 AM   #2
Wayne Totaro

Liked 38 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: Ronnie Sox Foundation 426 Dodge Hemi

Sorry its not a Charger But a 426 Hemi Engine. Still a great cause and a great engine!
Wayne Totaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 03:13 PM   #3
GUMP
VIP Member

Liked 1,732 Times in 418 Posts
Default Re: Ronnie Sox Foundation Dodge Hemi Charger

Put me down for five tickets.

Daren Poole-Adams

racegump@cs.com
GUMP is offline   Reply With Quote