HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-20-2024, 11:00 AM   #11
Dave Siltman

Liked 66 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: East Coast Stock / Super Stock Races

The United Stock/SuperStock series had a schedule change and will not coincide with these races.
Dave Siltman is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 03-20-2024, 02:54 PM   #12
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 984 Times in 299 Posts

As the last post mentioned, Jimmy, Chad, Lance & His Group and myself all agreed we might have been chewing more then we should for that weekend, so the United Stock / SS Series has moved to another weekend to free up a little space, either way this is still going to be an action-packed weekend of racing to fill the void in between the Lucas Oil Race at Cecil and then Maple Grove on Memorial Day.

We also released a new program at our banquet a few days late from NHRA D1 announcement of the What's App program. It is very simple application you download on your phone and is set up like FB Messenger is (You don't need FB). It is a group chat setting that if properly set up only the Admins can post in it, we know if we open it up to the masses it could turn ugly.

This will give you updates on:
Schedules
Gate times
Run orders
Ladders
Calls to the lanes (for those tracks you can’t hear the PA system)
Schedule updates & changes
Weather updates

You simply download the App and use the link below to join the group.

Stock / SS (MA Stock/SS)
https://chat.whatsapp.com/E98W9OrcFki5iUrwdygVsh

Last but not least - Nitro fish will add another $500 to the champ program for running nitro fish sticker at all 4 events if you win the championship....we will have stickers at Race # 1.
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 02:55 PM   #13
richie 2

Liked 157 Times in 73 Posts

maybe napierville dragway would host a race? or ESTA ?

Last edited by richie 2; 03-20-2024 at 07:00 PM.
richie 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 10:52 AM   #14
BKSG1198
VIP Member

So, I’ve had some people have questions about the Stock / SS Race at Cecil in May & August, so I’ll answer the ones that have been posed to me so far, have a question put it below:

Rules: All NHRA / IHRA legal cars only, no shoe polish cars (meaning it must fit into a class, can’t throw shoe polish on your tow vehicle to race), cannot dial above your index. The byes are chosen by best R/T in Qualifying, Random Pairs for R1, Laddered come R2, No Heads Up, No Weight / Fuel Check, Combo Class of Stock / SS

Payouts: Payouts are based on 32 cars (please tell me where at 32 cars you can run for $2,500 in Stk/SS) and thanks to the great sponsors who stepped up to sponsor this series this is the format they decided on, I get $2,500 to win / $500 RUP might be a steep decline in winner to r/up payouts but I’m sure you can work something out if you make it to the finals. I can tell you it’s way easier to get a sponsor on board for 4 races rather than 10 events…the dollar is stretched out a little further at 10 races.

Entry: YES, entry fee is $100 to race per day, and you make it to 3rd round you get that back!! Spectators & Crew are $15 per day.

Championship fund: Really, no buy in? Yes, once again thanks to great sponsors, no membership is required (for Stk/SS) to run for the cash!

Rotation: Plan is to put the Combo Class in Between Top Dragster & Top Sportsman to allow those running double duty in TD / TS to get a break, there will be plenty of time to arrive, set-up and make your runs and have some downtime, the plan is 2 qualifiers on Sat & 1 Sun followed by eliminations both days.

*Rotations are not easy to do, and I know I'll have a Super Street guy who has a Junior or also has a Super Comp car, all can say it work together...ask for help if possible.

Let’s have fun and come 2025 hopefully this is a regular deal!
Old 04-13-2024, 04:40 PM   #15
John W. 1711

Liked 298 Times in 93 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Siltman View Post
The United Stock/SuperStock series had a schedule change and will not coincide with these races.
The UNSS schedule has been updated.
John W. 1711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 01:08 PM   #16
BKSG1198
VIP Member

One of the biggest requests I receive over the years is if we can have an RFC presence at our events. Many racers enjoy the calming feeling of prayer before a run down the track or to ease the nerves before a final round. We’re proud to add D1 Chaplain Kevin Cooke to our team for 2024. Kevin will be floating through the staging lanes providing prayer and guidance for all our racers. Kevin will also be doing Sunday Morning church service beginning at 7:30 am in the grandstands for all racers to attend! The only race Kevin will not be at will be the August Pig Roast (the best race right??…but Kevin is looking for coverage for that race. Thanks Kevin & RFC for all the support!
Old 04-19-2024, 01:59 PM   #17
mike natoli

Liked 52 Times in 16 Posts
Smile Re: East Coast Stock / Super Stock Races

South Mountain Raceway the finest 1/8 mile dragstrip in all of Pa that's what Ron Wallace always said would be open to you guys on October 3&4 Saturday Sunday 2024 if you need a place to make up a race. Call me @ 347-522-6466 Mountain Mike. By the way South Mountain has a Chapel and our Chaplain Brian Kuhn has service every Sunday from 10:00 10:30 no unmuffled cars started until after 10:30.

Last edited by mike natoli; 04-19-2024 at 02:03 PM.
mike natoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 08:58 AM   #18
James Perrone
VIP Member

Liked 1,610 Times in 377 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike natoli View Post
South Mountain Raceway the finest 1/8 mile dragstrip in all of Pa that's what Ron Wallace always said would be open to you guys on October 3&4 Saturday Sunday 2024 if you need a place to make up a race. Call me @ 347-522-6466 Mountain Mike. By the way South Mountain has a Chapel and our Chaplain Brian Kuhn has service every Sunday from 10:00 10:30 no unmuffled cars started until after 10:30.
Thanks Mike but you track is too short
Us stockers snobs race 1/4 mile