HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > All Star Racing Association
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-05-2010, 09:24 AM   #1
George Mirza

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default ASRA Races 2&3 Racers attending Please read!

ASRA races 2@3 will be this coming weekend (7/10 & 7/11) at L.V. There are a few things that we need to pass along to all that are racing.

1. LV will be starting at 9am on Saturday and we are going to run at 10, 11 and pair up for the 1st rd around noon weather permitting. Wayne wants to get us going early so we don't have to rush the late rounds.

2. Cookout will follow Saturdays race, we are going to have use of the charcoal grills and some picnic tables, we are going to need some volunteers to help us get set up.

3. Sunday is going to be a busy day. The Capitol Area Hot Rods are going to be there for a make up rained out race along with the regular bracket program. It's very possible we may go with one TT on Sunday, so make sure your 1st one counts, it may be the only one. 90% of the racers will be there on Saturday so 1 TT souldn't be an issue. One more thing, they will be starting with the Jr's at 9am, don't be late!

4. On Sunday there will be NO PARKING on the pavement between the fence that runs along the middle of the pits to the dirt track. This area is reserved for the car show and swap meet and if you are parked there you will be asked to move.

5. I'm not sure if this is going to be an issue, but it looked like several of the bracket racers left their trailers along the outskirts of the field. They may have to get in there to pull there rigs out, so be courteous an leave them some room.

We'll thats a bit of a heavy load, but I think we'll be in for a another great weekend of ASRA racing and partying.

George
George Mirza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 01:45 PM   #2
Bob Don
VIP Member

Liked 778 Times in 175 Posts
Default Re: ASRA Races 2&3 Racers attending Please read!

George - I can't make it Saturday but I was going to come Sunday. Do you have any idea as to the time table for Sunday? What time do you estimate the one TT for All Star would be? What time do eliminations start? Thanks - Bob.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:47 PM   #3
George Mirza

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: ASRA Races 2&3 Racers attending Please read!

Hi Bob,
I would say we will run around 10:30 on Sunday. Gates open around 8am and the Jr.s will be on the track 9-9:15 if everything is dry. Probably very similar to our 1st race there. We usually run after the bikes.

Hope you can make it.
George
George Mirza is offline   Reply With Quote