HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Class Racer Builds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-21-2016, 03:15 PM   #1
ProStockMaverick

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Jim Vasser pro stock maverick

I bought this car a couple years ago and have been slowly working on bringing it back to life. I am trying to find some information on the car past what I do know already. The car was bought new by jim himself and went to Jim Kirby's shop in Azusa CA to be prepped for the Sohc power plant and all other race prep. Jim only owned the car a short time and then sold the car to Ed Terry(of the Silver Bullet ford factory Pro Stocker). It has the same scoop that Ed's car ran and is the only other I've seen than on the silver bullet. The car had the Jim Vasser removed from the doors at this point with mostly original custom paint intact. At some point there was owner/driver "Paul" lettered on the doors. I have no idea on what Paul is. The front sheetmetal was all replaced with glass at some point along with about the front 4" of the doors and engine bay were painted yellow. After all of this the car was painted black and red. I have no idea about owner or driver for this period. But I would guess it was reduced to a common bracket racer. Then as when I bought the car it was solid white with purple flames on it and was powered by a small Chevy. If you may know anything about the car please let me know or pass this along to anyone you think may know about it. Thanks
[

ProStockMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote