Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-25-2019, 08:32 AM   #81
Steve Wolcott

Liked 41 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: Stacking at St. Louis

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-TECH MAN View Post
Problem is the small fact that the NMCA is part of NHRA now ! I don't know how MUCH they are together but they are.
There's some confusion here. NMCA is not part of NHRA. NMCA is an independent company that races at NHRA-sanctioned tracks and is considered an "Alternative Sanctioning Organization" (ASO) for insurance purposes. NMCA makes it own class rules, runs its own events, has its own staff, etc. NMCA works hard to provide the best place to race for muscle car and grassroots racers.

Our ProPledge customer service commitment is a direct result of our friendship with Bill Bader / Summit Motorsports Park and emulates their B Guarantee. NMCA is proud of our standing in drag racing and will continue to provide an enjoyable experience for racers, great track prep, top notch safety, with a staff that operates with a Golden Rule philosophy.

Steve Wolcott
Owner / NMCA
NMCA WEST Auto-X Series
Race Pages Digital and Fastest Street Car Magazine
Steve Wolcott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 08:35 AM   #82
Steve Wolcott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tar Heel View Post
I did not realize that; thank you for the clarification. I stand corrected.

Well ... just do what we did; put mufflers and drag radials on the "race car", buy a lawn chair, and go grow with your significant other at car shows. Not much from our end to complain about there. A whole lot cheaper too!
I just want to clarify like I did on another post... NMCA is not part of NHRA. NMCA is part of ProMedia Events & Publishing and is an independent company that races at NHRA-sanctioned tracks and is considered an "Alternative Sanctioning Organization" (ASO) for insurance purposes. NMCA makes it own class rules, runs its own events, has its own staff, etc. NMCA works hard to provide the best place to race for muscle car and grassroots racers.

Our ProPledge customer service commitment is a direct result of our friendship with Bill Bader / Summit Motorsports Park and emulates their B Guarantee. NMCA is proud of our standing in drag racing and will continue to provide an enjoyable experience for racers, great track prep, top notch safety, with a staff that operates with a Golden Rule philosophy.

Steve Wolcott
Owner / NMCA
NMCA WEST Auto-X Series
Old 09-25-2019, 08:42 AM   #83
X-TECH MAN
Banned

Liked 235 Times in 110 Posts
Cool Re: Stacking at St. Louis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Wolcott View Post
I just want to clarify like I did on another post... NMCA is not part of NHRA. NMCA is part of ProMedia Events & Publishing and is an independent company that races at NHRA-sanctioned tracks and is considered an "Alternative Sanctioning Organization" (ASO) for insurance purposes. NMCA makes it own class rules, runs its own events, has its own staff, etc. NMCA works hard to provide the best place to race for muscle car and grassroots racers.

Steve Wolcott
Owner / NMCA
Just repeating what was posted on this site approx. a year or so ago. Maybe what it meant was the stock/Super stock deal was the same as NHRA's ?

Last edited by X-TECH MAN; 09-25-2019 at 08:44 AM.
X-TECH MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 08:57 AM   #84
Steve Wolcott

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-TECH MAN View Post
Just repeating what was posted on this site approx. a year or so ago. Maybe what it meant was the stock/Super stock deal was the same as NHRA's ?
X-Tech Man, I did not see the post from a year ago. Our Stock / Super Stock class successfully combines the 2. Just ask Amy Faulk
NMCA WEST Auto-X Series
Old 09-25-2019, 11:23 AM   #85
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,587 Times in 1,281 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Bailey View Post
Larry , don't belive I'm saying this ....but it appears as thou this mess is not NHRA"s doings!
Its WWTR that's being the PIA..... they don't want anything to do with the sportsman until they just have to deal with us ! Oh and take our $ at the gate !!

Rick Bailey
I think you nailed it Rick,...for those racers attending the points meet the following weekend a 4 day crew pass is 80 bucks....OUCH !!!!!!!!!!
MR DERBY CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 09-25-2019, 02:32 PM   #86
davidhuff

Liked 120 Times in 42 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320racer View Post
Ed Carpenter you appear to have anger issues stemming from you reading opinions that don't align with yours. I suggest you seek professional help immediately. Better yet, turn off your computer.

Oh btw, Ken knows who I am and sees me at every division 1 race.

Bruce Noland what part of the truth and the facts don't you like?

MR DERBY CITY does that make you feel smarter, better, superior?
Well, what is your name?
davidhuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 09:44 AM   #87
sully3358

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts

It looks as if they were able to crown champions on Sunday. Looks like quite a few were even able to pull into the pro pits 2 hours after the finals to start setting up for next weekend.

Last edited by sully3358; 10-01-2019 at 10:17 AM.
sully3358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 11:02 AM   #88
X-TECH MAN
Banned

Liked 235 Times in 110 Posts
Smile Re: Stacking at St. Louis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Wolcott View Post
X-Tech Man, I did not see the post from a year ago. Our Stock / Super Stock class successfully combines the 2. Just ask Amy Faulk
I prefer your N/SS and N/MC classes for the poor racers. No $30,000 small block "Stock" chevys needed to be competitive. Just a time run and pick your class !

Last edited by X-TECH MAN; 10-01-2019 at 11:35 AM.
X-TECH MAN is offline   Reply With Quote