HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racing Events > Events

Old 10-05-2016, 06:23 PM   #1
mykids

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default Bring your race car - street rod - pro street join us10/6/16

HELLO:
My name is Bob Albert my Son Brett and myself were previously SST Racer's with our Street Roadster and have now become Stock Eliminator Racer's. The reason for my post is a 45 year long friend of mine was diagnosed with Colon Cancer twelve months ago and in the twilight of his hard fought fight with this nasty disease. I have joined with the gracious member's of the Wheels of Time Car Club to invite any Racer's from our area to bring your car and rig if you are not going to the Dutch Classic to join us. On October 6th for the last Cruise of the season at the Raynham Dog Track and say Hello to my friend Tony Barboza as he has been a long time racer and pit person for myself and our Old Friend Dave Baptist and many others.We are located South of Boston and North East of Providence R.I.

I will be at the Cruise with our car's and rig early afternoon and stay as long as everyone is there to look at the Street Rod's - Pro/Street - Muscle Car's and of course the Race Car's. There is always food ,soft drink's, and a Great DJ for entertainment (if we are not enough entertainment ourselves). It will mean so much to my buddy Tony to see the Racer's so I hope you find it possible to be part of our get together. I can be reached at 508-269-9611 or via e-mail at ba1927@aol.com. I will look forward to seeing some Old Friend's with there ride's thank you all in advance,

Sincerely

Bob Albert 1450 STOCK/SST
mykids is offline   Reply With Quote