HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > .90 Heads Up Class Associations > Mid Atlantic .90 Association

Old 03-06-2017, 08:45 AM   #1
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 971 Times in 296 Posts
Default Northeast Shootout on tap at Atco - April 29th & 30th

Well, the 2017 season is upon us and that only means that the Mid Atlantic .90 Series will be firing up their engines for its 5th full season of .90 Racing, featuring the classes of Super Comp, Gas & Street. Once again VP Race Fuels (Newark, De) and Roadrunner Race Fuels (Mohnton, Pa) will be the presenting sponsors of this series along with a long list of other supporting sponsors that will be offering up contingency gift certificates such as Comp Cams, Meziere, Auto Meter & JKR / Lucas Oil.

Onto the info for the Northeast Shootout at Atco, Gates will open on Friday evening at 4:30pm till around 10pm for the Street Wars & Test and Tune. Gates will then re-open at 8am on Saturday & Sunday Morning with time runs beginning around 9:30am starting with Super Street then Super Comp & finishing off with Super Gas and back into that rotation again. Saturday has an action packed day of racing as of course the .90 series will be in action in the morning and the Atco Bracket series consisting of Street, Pro & Super Pro will hit the track in the afternoon and continue into the night. Any .90 racers are welcomed to jump over into the bracket race if you would like but, will have to pay the additional fee at the gate. On Sunday the .90 Cars return along with the Atco Dragway Motorcycle Points and Test & Tune. Gate fee will be $30.00 per day (Basically Track Rental) & $75.00 paid to the Mid Atlantic .90 Trailer and we start paying back at 3rd round loser.

For more info visit our Facebook site, www.midatlantic90.com or call Rob Keister at 856-332-2851 or e-mail at rekeister@aol.com.

Last edited by BKSG1198; 04-17-2017 at 04:20 AM.
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 04:23 AM   #2
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 971 Times in 296 Posts
Default Re: Northeast Shootout on tap at Atco - April 29th & 30th

Here is all the information for the Atco event on April 29 & 30th:

Friday April 28th, 2017

Gates Open at 4:30 pm till the bar closes at or around 12am. There will be a $10.00 gate fee on Friday Night per person ( I believe till 9pm??). You will have to go out to the gate everyday to get your tech cards & pay your spectator fees.

** Please Park in the areas not reserved for their Saturday Super Pro Racers (Will have a Sign on Fence or Pole). If you park in a reserved spot, you will be asked to move***

If you care to Test & Tune that Night it is $25.00. Once again it's a lot of street cars on Friday Night and not sure how well the track will handle a throttle stop car. So I'd make my runs before the sun goes down.

Saturday & Sunday, April 29th & 30th, 2017

Gates open at 8am

Gate Fee: $30.00 for driver per day / $15.00 for crew per day

Entry Fee: $75.00 paid to Rob Keister per day / $75.00 for yearly points sign up (One time fee) - Must come to my trailer to do so (Right now not sure if I will have a car racing with me so if not I will be working out of my Jeep). We are going back to run cards this season, so if you don't pay you better see me in the lanes with cash.

***Tech will most likely be in the lanes so make sure all items are up to date (Belts, Helmets, Etc) and you have everything with you to race right then and there because you will go out right after***

1st time run will most likely be at or around 9:30 -10am with Super Street, Super Comp & then Super Gas (2 time runs each class, on a ladder for 1st round, higher qualified car gets lane choice for 1st round only). If you're planning on running two classes BE UP FIRST IN ONE AND LAST IN THE OTHER CAUSE IT WILL GO FAST and can't promise we will wait at the rounds get later.

If you cannot make a time run and still want to be on the ladder please let me know ASAP so I can adjust it and place you on it...once we call them to the lanes for first round that is it.

If you want to get into the gamblers race (Saturday Night Only) it is an $80.00 fee and you must go up to the gate to purchase a tech card. We will probably get 2-3 rounds of our event in before they start running the gamblers race qualifiers. You can copy this link to the Super Pro Payouts if interested- http://atcodragway.rocks/…/uploads/2...er-Pro-17-.pdf

As always we will have the RACERS BBQ on Saturday Night once we are complete and the winner circle photos have been taken. Anyone who cares to help out or bring something please let me know. Not sure what the main meal will be but, I'll think of something.

Hope to see you all there and if you're headed to Charlotte, good luck and if you lose early and want to come play Sunday we'll welcome you. If you're going to VMP this upcoming weekend and want to drop your trailers off at Atco on the way home to save on towing costs (Those of you up in North Jersey, NY, Conn, Mass) area you may do so. Just let the girls know at the gate what you are doing (They close around 6pm on Sundays, so you can't come rolling in at 1am) and they will tell you where to park or you can call DJ at 1-609-929-0656.

Any questions or you want to help me out feel free to call me at 856-332-2851
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote