HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > Tri-State S/SS Association

Old 06-02-2016, 05:21 PM   #1
Mike Carr
VIP Member

Liked 80 Times in 34 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Mike Carr Send a message via MSN to Mike Carr Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Carr
Default TSSSSA Race #1 June 11, Keystone Raceway Park

Our next (first) race is Saturday June 11 at Keystone Raceway Park in New Alexandria PA. On U.S. 22, just east of the big Sheetz in New Alexandria PA.

Gates open at 11 am; Time trials begin at 12 pm.
Classes contested will be Box, No Box, Stock/Super Stock, plus test and tune open to all.
S/SS Race Entry: $100

Also, the Keystone-PID Nostalgia SS/Combo Drag Racing Series w/ Bud's Auto will be there on Friday night June 10. So if you have an older car, check their site/rules or contact Steve Reasbeck for more information.

Any other questions, please let me know. buffdaddy_1302@hotmail.com or (724 510-5912. You can also e-mail me at the above e-mail address to be added to our monthly (or as needed) E-Mail Newsletter. Internet is terrible at the house, so a call/text might be better to get a speedier response.

Hope to see you at Keystone on June 11 !
Mike Carr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 11:19 AM   #2
Mike Carr
VIP Member

Liked 80 Times in 34 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Mike Carr Send a message via MSN to Mike Carr Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Carr
Default Re: TSSSSA Race #1 June 11, Keystone Raceway Park

We should be set up where we usually are. Near the entrance on the left side of the track. Come see me, pay your $100 and get your tech card. You MUST pay before you receive one and be able to make a run. If you break before first round, $50 will be refunded (the other $50 goes into the race purse). You can also join our points fund ($25). You are not required to join to compete with us; just to be eligible for points.

Also, if you happen to be pitted in a spot with bad radio reception, come see me and give me your cell phone number. I will send out a text message when they call S/SS for those that have 'signed up'. I will do this at every race. I wouldn't want anyone to miss a time trial due to being unable to hear the call to the lanes.
Mike Carr is offline   Reply With Quote