HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > All Star Racing Association

Old 04-06-2016, 10:05 AM   #1
Dave Casey
VIP Member

Liked 579 Times in 126 Posts
Default 2016 season is coming fast, got any news ?

The sun is getting higher in the sky and even though there is snow here in my area, it will be just a month and we will be kicking off our ASRA season. Hope all have had a good winter and that I am not the only one with a race car in my garage in many pieces being assembled.

I will start with what is new for the Casey's

Kelly just turned 30, how the hell did that happen ? She plans on making some runs in the Camaro this season. Not planning on any competition yet , she wants to test and tune till she is completely comfortable. Kelly and her husband Jeff bought a Super C style motor home which they have been using to travel and will tow the Camaro with that.

Kelly's 2 sisters and their husbands and our 3 grandchildren are all well.

Patty is well and we have been spending time with her Mom as she just lost her Husband suddenly 3 weeks ago.

The Camaro is race ready and the Corvette has a fresh piece almost ready to go in.

My long time friend and ASRA sponsor Steve Rehm (Pages Automotive) bought Al Mark's car and has a fresh 427 in the works and hopes to make the first ASRA race.

Dave