HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-05-2010, 06:21 PM   #1
Big Kahuna

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 64 Plymouth Hemi Savoy AA/SA

This is a high quality 1964 Plymouth Savoy with a 426 Hemi -- which is set up for IHRA (and possibly the new AHRA) Stock Eliminator.

If you know John and/or Jack McCormack from McCormack Mortorsports -- then you know this car and that about $90,000 was spent to build it to win.

http://www.risesales.com/pages/Dragr...mccormack.html

I bought the car to run AA/SA in AHRA, and possibly as a backup in Nostalgia Super Stock. AHRA appears to be running only a "Reunion Tour" this year -- and so I'll instead run NSS with the NMCA with my main car. I have another car almost finished, which will be my main car, and so I really won't be needing this car after all.

It is also legal to run in Nostalgia Super Stock -- and the 10.00 Class is A/NSS. There were two time slips from the 2009 Chrysler Classics -- both were 10.0.

I've had my body man remove all of the stickers on the body, repair and adjust all fit imperfections on the body panels, and power buff the paint. It shines bright white and is ready for your graphics.

I will pay for the enclosed transportation to your location in the lower 48 states if sold for $55,000 by April 1st.

Photos and more details can be found at: http://www.moparstyle.com/classified...hp?product=607

Before commenting -- read the information on the link above as it most likely answers your questions/comments/criticisms