Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-26-2020, 07:05 PM   #111
Stan Weiss

Liked 545 Times in 291 Posts
Default Re: Bandimere shut down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo Ken View Post
Wow... are you that stupid. 39 million have gotten the flu staring 2019...pretty much the same number as the last flu season... why were we not wearing masks to protect everyone in th past. Does 40 to 60 thousand deaths mean anything to you, man you are heartless

Only about 4 million got covid and people like you are freaking because of your so called trusted leaders.

Really! So it more important how many get it than how many die from it?

Stan
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 07:06 PM   #112
CMcAllister

Liked 746 Times in 206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Sarvas View Post
If you don't like decisions politicians make, advocate for change.
pS
Obama told us that once...and we did. And the left have been bitching and crying and impeaching and trying to reverse the results ever since. So now what do we do?

Quote:
Sorry sir, I really don't think 140,000 Americans jumped in body bags just to bring down the president. I just don't...
They didn't jump, they were pushed. At least the ones who actually died from Chinavirus and didn't have it put on their paperwork so people could get paid and cook the numbers. We have been underestimating the savagery and lack of value for human life from the Red Chinese for many years and need to wise up.
CMcAllister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 07:06 PM   #113
SSGT Mustang

Liked 203 Times in 53 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Sarvas View Post
Covid19 - 140,000 deaths

What's the point?

pS
You yawned a while back. Is it that exhausting being a dolt? I wouldn't know but am anxious to hear your experience.

Why don't you go here and do some reading

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...veillance.html.

Start with probalbe covid deaths. The unconfirmed type.

Never mind, here you go.

"A probable case or death is defined as:

A person meeting clinical criteria AND epidemiologic evidence with no confirmatory laboratory testing performed for COVID-19;

A person meeting presumptive laboratory evidence AND either clinical criteria OR epidemiologic evidence;

A person meeting vital records criteria with no confirmatory laboratory testing performed for COVID-19."

Then go here

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ing-in-us.html

Pay attention now.

"These data are compiled from a number of sources. Not all tests are reported to CDC.
The number of positive tests in a state is not equal to the number of cases, as one person may be tested more than once."

Then try this and pay attention to the fourth paragraph.

"CDC tracks COVID-19 illnesses, hospitalizations, and deaths to monitor trends, detect where outbreaks are occurring, and determine whether public health measures are working. However, counting exact numbers of COVID-19 cases is not possible because COVID-19 can cause mild illness, symptoms might not appear immediately, there are delays in reporting and testing, not everyone who is infected gets tested or seeks medical care, and there are differences in how completely states and territories report their cases.

COVID-19 is one of about 120 diseases or conditions health departments voluntarily report to CDC. State, local, and territorial public health departments verify and report cases to CDC. When there are differences between numbers of cases reported by CDC versus by health departments, data reported by health departments should be considered the most up to date. Health departments may update case data over time when they receive more complete and accurate information. The number of new cases reported each day fluctuates. There is generally less reporting on the weekends and holidays.

CDC reports death data on three sections of the website: U.S. Cases & Deaths, COVID Data Tracker, and NCHS Provisional Death Counts. U.S. Cases and COVID Data Tracker get their information from the same source (total case counts); however, NCHS Death Counts are based on death certificates that use information reported by physicians, medical examiners, or coroners in the cause-of-death section of each certificate.

Data from each of these pages are considered provisional (not complete and pending verification) and are therefore subject to change.

Counts from previous weeks are continually revised as more records are received and processed. Because not all jurisdictions report counts daily, counts may increase at different intervals.
SSGT Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 07:08 PM   #114
Michael K

Liked 62 Times in 17 Posts

Some science: The masks being used can't stop a microscopic virus.

An opinion: An open air event such as a drag race is much more safe than any type of closed quarters facility i.e. a hospital, clinic, or supermarket.

Last edited by Michael K; 07-26-2020 at 07:16 PM.
Michael K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 07:10 PM   #115
Paul Sarvas

Liked 173 Times in 101 Posts

Quote:
Wow... are you that stupid. Does 40 to 60 thousand deaths mean anything to you, man you are heartless.
Mr. Miele, thank you for responding to my post...

Quote:
people like you are freaking.
Geez, I don't think I'm "freaking". Pity our conversation has turned sour.

pS
Old 07-26-2020, 07:14 PM   #116
Yo Ken
Administrator

Liked 557 Times in 35 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
Really! So it more important how many get it than how many die from it?

Stan
Yes
Old 07-26-2020, 07:20 PM   #117
Yo Ken
Administrator

Sarvas, you bring no substance or intelligent conversation. Your just looking to instigate. Your days are number, I will let the others handle you, I have grown tired of you. You are so typical of a liberal mind. Emotion without logic.
Old 07-26-2020, 07:52 PM   #118
Yo Ken
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
► (62000 / 33000000) * 100 = 0.01879%

► (140000 / 330000000) * 100 = 0.04242%

► (0.04242 / 0.01879) * 100 = 225.758% Higher in half the time.

Stan

Stan, statics that fit your narrative. I knew that was coming. So tell me why the government does not protect us from heart disease. Why don't they just force us all to eat healthy food. It would save hundreds of thousands of lives a year. Heck lets just lower the speed limit to 10 miles an hour, that would save even more.

Stan, not sure you realize this, but life is fragile, and we all die someday. get off your high horse and let people get on with there lives, even if its dangerous.
Old 07-26-2020, 08:05 PM   #119
doglover44
VIP Member

Liked 399 Times in 183 Posts

When will all this end ?
Old 07-26-2020, 08:14 PM   #120
Casey Miles

Liked 445 Times in 83 Posts

(140000 / 330000000) * 100 = 0.04242%

The only problem with your math, is that all haven't died from Covid19, there was a gun shot killing on Long Island, he died of Covid, there was a young man killed on a motorcycle here in Fl, he also died of Covid.
The numbers are bogus, knowing the way hospitals work with greed, they put in the death certificate that it was a Covid death because they receive extra monies from the government, I think it's about $14K per death.

Casey Miles
Casey Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked